Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 2 Lloyd 1

Featured Replies

Also Mr Glass is half full.Let me pose a question to you since your a Jug man.My wifes nephew is a player on Lloyd JV TEAM so I happen to know quite a bit about the team.What would you do if a senior captain of the team was invited to go to dinner with the rest of the team and declined.Than had the nerve to show up at the same restaraunt with guys from the St. Henry team who he plays summer ball with.NICE CAPTAIN RIGHT LOL

 

Ouch that is not cool at all........

I'm with juggersleuth on this one. If you have a 5 man rotation and pitch on thursday, your next scheduled start would be on a tuesday. I see nothing wrong with how Lloyd pitched Brown. I have much more concern about St.Henry starting Kuebbing who has probably not thrown 20 innings this year.

Who done that? You cant just throw stuff out there and not back up your facts.

I see no benifit in throwing his name out there.But trust me my facts are correct.

I haven't been on here long, but I have noticed you have mentioned you are a scout for some small school. JMO....I don't really see a scout getting on here voicing their opinion on what a kid does or doesn't do. This thread started about a game and has been turned into "The Days of Our Lives".

 

I see no benifit in throwing his name out there.But trust me my facts are correct.
I haven't been on here long, but I have noticed you have mentioned you are a scout for some small school. JMO....I don't really see a scout getting on here voicing their opinion on what a kid does or doesn't do. This thread started about a game and has been turned into "The Days of Our Lives".

 

I agree Jimmy. A small school scout that watches alot of 34th district baseball, especially Lloyd. Why??

Well I cant say I remember you but you know my name.So my best guess is you were one of those dads sitting behind me telling me how great your son is.So if that makes me a jerk so be it.

Edited by Randy Parker

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.