Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 2 Lloyd 1

Featured Replies

Senior Day in Hebron for 7 quality players.

 

Well played game, tight throughout.

 

Smiley started for Conner. Don't have all the details, but 5IP, 1R, 0ER, 8K.

Hermann threw the final 2 innings to get the W.

Brown started for Lloyd. Went the distance. 6.2 2R, 0 or 1 ER, 10K

 

I think there might have been 5-6 hits total, combining both teams. All singles.

 

Fun game to watch and tough way to lose it for the Juggs.

Today's another day and another game, so stay positive and get after another W.

 

Go JUGGS!

With the injuries and some of the other personnel issues Connor is having, Arlo still seems to have the team headed in the right direction.......

 

Just a view from an outsider.

Senior Day in Hebron for 7 quality players.

 

Well played game, tight throughout.

 

Smiley started for Conner. Don't have all the details, but 5IP, 1R, 0ER, 8K.

Hermann threw the final 2 innings to get the W.

Brown started for Lloyd. Went the distance. 6.2 2R, 0 or 1 ER, 10K

 

I think there might have been 5-6 hits total, combining both teams. All singles.

 

Fun game to watch and tough way to lose it for the Juggs.

Today's another day and another game, so stay positive and get after another W.

 

Go JUGGS!

 

Did Fogal play? You stated tough way to lose but gave no details.How did they lose?

Did Fogal play? You stated tough way to lose but gave no details.How did they lose?

Yes Fogal dh.I know he had at least 1 hit.They lost on a routine fly to center that the kid dropped with 2 outs in the 7th inning sorry dont know his name but I have seen this from the Lloyd outfeild all year.If you can get a ball in the outfeild against them anything can happen lol

Did Fogal play? You stated tough way to lose but gave no details.How did they lose?

And Bluebirdman Brown pitched very well last night against a good hitting team.So you may want to rethink your statement about starting a sophmore in the district game.....

With the injuries and some of the other personnel issues Connor is having, Arlo still seems to have the team headed in the right direction.......

 

Just a view from an outsider.

 

You aren't kidding. Here's what I have as the official tally:

 

Fogle-has missed about 10 games with a hamstring. Has started to DH again but clearly isn't able to accelerate (starting CF)

Maines-dismissed from the team about a week ago (starting 3B and ace of the staff)

Henry-busted his ankle this week playing basketball and is in a cast (starting 2B)

Hart-left game last night in the 5th inning after taking a foul ball off his forearm (starting catcher)

Williams-did not play last night due to an injury which I am unsure about (starting SS)

 

That is 5 very important pieces and they are still finding ways to win. Bats have been quiet but pitching has been excellent, which has been a huge in their wins.

 

Felt bad for the Lloyd CF. As mentioned, pretty routine fly ball that was dropped to end the game. You don't want to see that happen to anyone.

  • Author
Yes Fogal dh.I know he had at least 1 hit.They lost on a routine fly to center that the kid dropped with 2 outs in the 7th inning sorry dont know his name but I have seen this from the Lloyd outfeild all year.If you can get a ball in the outfeild against them anything can happen lol

 

 

Fogal was their DH. It was senior day or he may not have played. He was running about half speed.

He was 1/3. G-6, 1b-RF, F-8.

 

Tough one for the Juggs to lose. Brown was pretty dominant and the defense was actually more solid than Conner until the last play...

 

They've really taken major strides in improvement this year.

Began the year with 5 starters that were either playing their first varsity game or had less than 10 appearances.

A few guys have really stepped up to lead and the new starters have adjusted pretty well.

Senior Day in Hebron for 7 quality players.

 

Well played game, tight throughout.

 

Smiley started for Conner. Don't have all the details, but 5IP, 1R, 0ER, 8K.

Hermann threw the final 2 innings to get the W.

Brown started for Lloyd. Went the distance. 6.2 2R, 0 or 1 ER, 10K

 

I think there might have been 5-6 hits total, combining both teams. All singles.

 

Fun game to watch and tough way to lose it for the Juggs.

Today's another day and another game, so stay positive and get after another W.

 

Go JUGGS!

So Brown pitced 6 plus innings in a meaningless game and if he had 10 ks im guessing he threw 100 pitches.And now he has to come back and throw districts.This is what ive said all along about the coaching and pitcher management at Lloyd just doesnt make sense to throw your ace 100 plus pitches 4 days before districts in a game that means nothing????? But im sure the coaching staff at St. Henry have no complaints lol

So Brown pitced 6 plus innings in a meaningless game and if he had 10 ks im guessing he threw 100 pitches.And now he has to come back and throw districts.This is what ive said all along about the coaching and pitcher management at Lloyd just doesnt make sense to throw your ace 100 plus pitches 4 days before districts in a game that means nothing????? But im sure the coaching staff at St. Henry have no complaints lol

Im sure they know what they are doing.On the surface it does seem a little odd but you dont know what the coaches are planning.Maybe he needed work or maybe he pitches better on short rest.Either way I dont think your qualified to question the decision from afar.

  • Author
So Brown pitced 6 plus innings in a meaningless game and if he had 10 ks im guessing he threw 100 pitches.And now he has to come back and throw districts.This is what ive said all along about the coaching and pitcher management at Lloyd just doesnt make sense to throw your ace 100 plus pitches 4 days before districts in a game that means nothing????? But im sure the coaching staff at St. Henry have no complaints lol

 

haha, Bluebirdman: You are always such a "ray of sunshine". I know you want to say that the "glass is half full".

 

Come on, give it a try. It can be such an uplifting thing... Come on "t-h-e g-l-a-s-s i-s h-a-l-f f-u-l-l"

 

 

I think your facts are off a little bit, again.

 

5 days from Conner game to district game (not 4). Actually 4.93 days, but I'll round up. hahaha

I think he ended up throwing about 90 pitches.

With the injuries and some of the other personnel issues Connor ..

 

.

 

You're killing me.

You're killing me.

 

Here you go guys.

 

Coach Jim Connor.

 

Conner Hgh School

 

:laugh:

Here you go guys.

 

Coach Jim Connor.

 

Conner Hgh School

 

:laugh:

 

My man!

haha, Bluebirdman: You are always such a "ray of sunshine". I know you want to say that the "glass is half full".

 

Come on, give it a try. It can be such an uplifting thing... Come on "t-h-e g-l-a-s-s i-s h-a-l-f f-u-l-l"

 

 

I think your facts are off a little bit, again.

 

5 days from Conner game to district game (not 4). Actually 4.93 days, but I'll round up. hahaha

I think he ended up throwing about 90 pitches.

Thursaday to Tuesday is 4 days rest here in the real world not 4.93 or whatever you came up with.According to your handle your a fan of Lloyd.So Mr. glass is half full give me 1 positve thing in throwing your ace 90 pitches and then have him come back on 4 DAYS REST to pitch districts?And if you read all my posts you will see I had Lloyd as my darkhorse this year and I still think they can win that district they have some solid players.I think its now or never for them.They lose Brown,Stevens and a few other seniors whos name escapes me right now.

haha, Bluebirdman: You are always such a "ray of sunshine". I know you want to say that the "glass is half full".

 

Come on, give it a try. It can be such an uplifting thing... Come on "t-h-e g-l-a-s-s i-s h-a-l-f f-u-l-l"

 

 

I think your facts are off a little bit, again.

 

5 days from Conner game to district game (not 4). Actually 4.93 days, but I'll round up. hahaha

I think he ended up throwing about 90 pitches.

Also Mr Glass is half full.Let me pose a question to you since your a Jug man.My wifes nephew is a player on Lloyd JV TEAM so I happen to know quite a bit about the team.What would you do if a senior captain of the team was invited to go to dinner with the rest of the team and declined.Than had the nerve to show up at the same restaraunt with guys from the St. Henry team who he plays summer ball with.NICE CAPTAIN RIGHT LOL

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.