Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June Buchanan@ Cordia 1/31 Predictions

Featured Replies

Who will win?

I'm going to pick Cordia in this one, but I'm sure this will be an exciting match up.

JBS by 6. Tate and Clark will be ready after the big loss to Owsley in the All A

  • Author

JBS by 12 on the road.....

I am going with Cordia in this one.

JBS - 64

Cordia - 61

Stepp is big in this game!!!:thumb:

  • Author
If JBS loses this one, we may wonder if the PCC game was a fluke.

 

The thing about JBS is that small schools like JBS have to prove themselves every game they play. They can win 10 games in a row and when they lose people say they arent as good as advertised. Maybe it is going to take some tourney wins or something like that for them to get respect. This team is actually ahead of where I thought they would be because I thought their youth would show through more than it has. I think their youth showed through in the Owsley game but that is the kind of games where you learn and gain experience. Regardless of the outcome of the Cordia game I think you could ask Coach Holland if he thought the PCC game was a fluke and he would tell you no. I know a number of people that talked to him and he was commenting that June Buchanan was very impressive. Good luck to JBS and the other small schools in the region.

The thing about JBS is that small schools like JBS have to prove themselves every game they play. They can win 10 games in a row and when they lose people say they arent as good as advertised. Maybe it is going to take some tourney wins or something like that for them to get respect. This team is actually ahead of where I thought they would be because I thought their youth would show through more than it has. I think their youth showed through in the Owsley game but that is the kind of games where you learn and gain experience. Regardless of the outcome of the Cordia game I think you could ask Coach Holland if he thought the PCC game was a fluke and he would tell you no. I know a number of people that talked to him and he was commenting that June Buchanan was very impressive. Good luck to JBS and the other small schools in the region.

I agree with you. But many people on here would argue that they aren't as good as advertised. I think they will be great come tourney time.

  • Author
Who is is JBS's district?

 

JBS,Letcher Central,Knott Co.,Cordia,Jenkins

If JBS loses this one, we may wonder if the PCC game was a fluke.

PCC only beat Cordia by 13 and that was without Gamble playing. Cordia has a very good ball club. They have speed and size. Hurt and Gamble can shoot the lights out. If JBS loses to Cordia it will be because Cordia is good enough. Not that the JBS win over PCC was a fluke.

  • Author

Cordia does have a good team and could beat some teams come tourney time...

Cordia - 68

JBS- 60

 

Just gotta feeling....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.