Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse/Michigan Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Loving Mitch McGary. Sure wish he had chosen Duke.

Loving Mitch McGary. Sure wish he had chosen Duke.

 

The McGary kid is awesome. I love everything about his game on both ends of the floor. As I am watching, I become more and more convinced that UL should be rooting for Syracuse.

I believe Syracuse's chance has come... and gone. Michigan hasn't been lights out this half like the first, but the hole was too deep for the 'Cuse. Back to an 8 point game.

  • Author
The McGary kid is awesome. I love everything about his game on both ends of the floor. As I am watching, I become more and more convinced that UL should be rooting for Syracuse.

 

I can't call it. I know I'd rather see UM/UL than UL/Syracuse again.

'Cuse cuts that lead down to 3 & Michigan responds with 5 straight points.

 

Agree with DF that the Orange's chance has come & gone.

  • Author

How do you mess that fast break up? 3 on 1? Really lil Tim Jr? Really?

Wow. Talk about officials letting the players play. This game has been a war the whole way.

Syracuse's biggest problem is that they've fallen in love with trying the three every time they get within shouting distance. They make their hay with DEFENSE. Therefore they need points of any kind. Attack the rim, stop shooting the three where they are a terrible 2/13.

 

Michigan just spent their last timeout. Maybe the 'Cuse isn't dead and buried after all......

Was that their last timeout?

 

This guy thinks they've got one more:

 

Knl1xSx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.