Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN: Nation High School Tourney

Featured Replies

Lots of great talent in these games. Just watched D Johnson of Mountverd and UK committ beat Oak Hill in OT.

 

Anyone else watching these games on ESPN?

 

# 1 and undefeated Findley Prep coming on now.

I DVRed that game. I'm looking forward to watching it. I hope Monteverde wins it all. How did they rank those teams?

  • Author
I DVRed that game so I can watch Johnson and Russell.

 

Russell did great too. You also will want to watch the new kid for Mountverd. This was his first game with them. Forget his name, but he is a Sophomore. Going to be a great one.

Russell did great too. You also will want to watch the new kid for Mountverd. This was his first game with them. Forget his name, but he is a Sophomore. Going to be a great one.

 

 

Cool. I'll have to check it out when I get time tonight.

  • Author

Wainright #24 for Montrose Christian had over a half court shot go in at the buzzer to end the half. I really like this kid. Built like a football player. #1 Team Findlay Prep down at the half.

 

Russell did great too. You also will want to watch the new kid for Mountverd. This was his first game with them. Forget his name, but he is a Sophomore. Going to be a great one.

 

Ben Simmons...

  • Author
Ben Simmons...

 

Thanks GT. Isn't he the one that is from Australia ? I believe UK is looking at him.

Ben Simmons...

 

That name sounds familiar. You've mentioned him before as someone to keep an eye on, right?

That name sounds familiar. You've mentioned him before as someone to keep an eye on, right?

 

I have mentioned him before. He just came over from Australia. Not sure on the UK offer, but I would expect he will have one soon if he doesn't already...

Wainright #24 for Montrose Christian had over a half court shot go in at the buzzer to end the half. I really like this kid. Built like a football player. #1 Team Findlay Prep down at the half.

 

That kid looks like a man. He could pass of for a 30 year old.

SC20130404-221941.jpg

  • Author
That kid looks like a man. He could pass of for a 30 year old.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39598[/ATTACH]

 

I agree. He sure doesn't look like a high school player. Baylor is getting a great player.

That kid looks like a man. He could pass of for a 30 year old.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39598[/ATTACH]

 

I can't help but laugh at that picture. He must have started kindergarten at 10 years old.

  • Author

I look forward to watching Prime Prime Academy today and Elijah Thomas. He is in the 2015 class. A 6'9" F. UK has already offered along with 12+ other schools.

I look forward to watching Prime Prime Academy today and Elijah Thomas. He is in the 2015 class. A 6'9" F. UK has already offered along with 12+ other schools.

 

Is that the Deion Sanders school?

Is that the Deion Sanders school?

 

Yes Prime Prep is Deion Sanders school

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.