Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Hatton Update

Featured Replies

  • Replies 141
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Where was he going?

 

Prep

Holmes

Cooper

 

Dixie

We still have the summer......just remember that.

 

Tough for a kid when he gets called in by the coach to tell him straight up I am possibly leaving. JMO

We still have the summer......just remember that.

 

Tough for a kid when he gets called in by the coach to tell him straight up I am possibly leaving. JMO

 

Why would this even be in the newspaper? Is there absolutely nothing to write about?

 

I could see writing a story about a kid actually transferring, but not to announce that the coach thinks the kid isn't going to transfer. Hopefully the weather breaks so the enquirer can write about baseball.

 

I remember an article in the enquirer a few years ago about Chane Behanan and the Aiken coach saying the same thing. 3 months later he was in Western KY playing basketball at a different high school.

  • Author
Why would this even be in the newspaper? Is there absolutely nothing to write about?

 

I could see writing a story about a kid actually transferring, but not to announce that the coach thinks the kid isn't going to transfer. Hopefully the weather breaks so the enquirer can write about baseball.

 

.

 

It's in the paper because people in NKY are talking about it.

Prep

Holmes

Cooper

 

Dixie

 

I talked to him, Cooper and Holmes were never even a consideration. Still debating o. prep though. It is an offer he almost can't refuse.

If this was coming from Hatton himself I would believe it but coming out of Coach Chevy I am not sure it is 100 percent true.

  • Author
I talked to him, Cooper and Holmes were never even a consideration. Still debating o. prep though. It is an offer he almost can't refuse.

 

I have been on record from the get-go that he'll be at Dixie. Those others were just the rumored destinations.

  • Author
If this was coming from Hatton himself I would believe it but coming out of Coach Chevy I am not sure it is 100 percent true.

 

Why would Chev lie? What's in it for him to lie?

He didn't lie. He said he expects a return. I am not sure Hatton is ready to make that decision yet. This could affect what happens to him in the next few years. It is a huge deal.

  • Author
He didn't lie. He said he expects a return. I am not sure Hatton is ready to make that decision yet. This could affect what happens to him in the next few years. It is a huge deal.

 

Disagree.

 

THIS summer will determine if BH gets better offers than he has received thus far. It doesn't matter where he is in the winter.

Disagree.

 

THIS summer will determine if BH gets better offers than he has received thus far. It doesn't matter where he is in the winter.

 

This.

 

 

Pure speculation on my part but it seems as if he needs to go to prep school to improve his stock then that decision would be made after the summer circuit is over and he sees where he is at.

Exactly my point! Going to play at Preps would prepare him for the next level. To be honest playing on a team like Dixie (Who will struggle next year) won't prepare him for the future. If you know anything about Prep it is ran like a college program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.