March 22, 201313 yr I took Creighton in this one,but have been rooting for Cincy.I think Creighton is the much better team.
March 22, 201313 yr Author I took Creighton in this one,but have been rooting for Cincy.I think Creighton is the much better team. I've been impressed with the Wragge kid. MCDermott is not near as effective when they front him. And the athleticism its really bothering him as hes had a few shots blocked. But hes getting his.
March 22, 201313 yr Wasted timeout by the Bearcats. They couldn't execute a play on their first possession immediately after the under 4 timeout? Come on guys!
March 22, 201313 yr McDermott has a tendency to lower his head when he drives to the basket. If a defender would just slide his feet and get in front of him, it'd be a charge every time.
March 22, 201313 yr And then Kilpatrick with the clutch 3 ball. 3 point game Creighton. 51 seconds left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.