Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 67 Cincinnati 51

Featured Replies

I don't think so. Not that I agree with that. If they do not wind up in the ACC, they will do well in a mid major conference, and Mick is set.

 

They will end up in the ACC and Mick will do very well...

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will end up in the ACC and Mick will do very well...

 

Hope so.

They will end up in the ACC and Mick will do very well...
I do think they'll end up in the ACC....BUT....I do think that the current style of officiating will turn much more pro-like....which hurts UC and U of L both....adjustments will have to be made.

Hurts UofL now... I'm not so sure a change gets made before Rick rides off into the sunset.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.