March 20, 201313 yr Looks like he got questioned on his Panthers visit and was honest: Cincinnati Bengals Offered Safety Mike Mitchell A Contract - Cincy Jungle
March 20, 201313 yr My son is a former teammate of Mike's and he lives in Charlotte. He'd enjoy having Mike as a Panther. Heck, he lives right across from the Panthers practice field. I didn't know your son went to Highlands..................................................:popcorn:
March 21, 201313 yr Or the money is similar but the chance to start is better. I just looked at the Panthers site and didn't see anything yet.
March 21, 201313 yr Or the money is similar but the chance to start is better. I just looked at the Panthers site and didn't see anything yet. It's done. He tweeted his thanks to Al Davis and the Raiders and said how excited he is to be a Panther. Person familiar with the situation: Panthers, Raiders S Mike Mitchell agree to 1-year deal | Fox News
March 21, 201313 yr Good for Mike! His former CCH classmates agree with you. I've said on here a few times over the years that his teammates/classmates at CCH never got very upset about him switching to HHS. It was more of an issue with CCH adults. His Colonel bros have always wished him well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.