Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Mitchell

Featured Replies

The former Highlands grad is a free agent maybe he could help the Bengals at safety?

The former Highlands grad is a free agent maybe he could help the Bengals at safety?

 

Big hitter but liability against the pass. And he was a backup in Oakland, correct? As much as I would like to see Mitchell play for the Bengals I am thinking pass.

Big hitter but liability against the pass. And he was a backup in Oakland, correct? As much as I would like to see Mitchell play for the Bengals I am thinking pass.

 

Depends on the price. Good ST guy as well. Solid NFL backup safety.

Depends on the price. Good ST guy as well. Solid NFL backup safety.

 

And I will add had some flashes rushing the passer.

 

You know me Clyde, On price I am a Vet minimum guy.

  • Author

I think he would be an upgrade compared to what we have.

  • Author
And I will add had some flashes rushing the passer.

 

You know me Clyde, On price I am a Vet minimum guy.

 

I think you have been hacked by Mike Brown. :D

I love Mike but would like him more as a back up/role player like Brandon Johnson had.

Me thinks Mike would like to play in Green Bay. No idea if the interest is reciprocal.

wilsona_normal.jpgAaron Wilson @RavensInsider

Safety Mike Mitchell and kick returner Ted Ginn visited Carolina Panthers today, per a league source. No immediate deals

10:10 PM - 19 Mar 13

 

My son is a former teammate of Mike's and he lives in Charlotte. He'd enjoy having Mike as a Panther. Heck, he lives right across from the Panthers practice field.

At this point I wonder if any team is even going to offer Mike a contract for the league minimum?

Saw a blurb somewhere about there not being a strong free agent market for DB's this year.

At this point I wonder if any team is even going to offer Mike a contract for the league minimum?

 

He's one of those guys who needs a back up special teams gig.

He's one of those guys who needs a back up special teams gig.

 

I agree. I think Mike is going to need to make a sales pitch to the right team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.