Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 49 St. Henry 29 9th Region

Featured Replies

Before I get killed for my comment, I along with my daughter attended NDA games for years together but honestly if the girls game can't bring in enough fans to even break even at a HS gym , how can you justify playing at the BOKC!

 

Because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

 

Anytime you take common sense out of an equation you have these issues.

This is with my iphone. St. Henry had maybe 75 fans and Boone about 100.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39246[/ATTACH]

 

 

You could have at least got me in the shot!

You could have at least got me in the shot!

 

I walked right past you, you gave me a dirty look...

I went to the game. St. Henry is average at best and they even pushed Boone early in the 4th before JJ took over. Woman among girls...

 

 

IMG_2516.jpg

Congrats to Nell, her coaches and the players. This is her time of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the 9th.

Congrats to Nell, her coaches and the players. This is her time of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the 9th.

 

Honestly Boone struggled with unforced turnovers a lot in the this game. There was a stretch in the 2nd quarter they had 3 travelling and one double dribble on four straight possessions...........................

Before I get killed for my comment, I along with my daughter attended NDA games for years together but honestly if the girls game can't bring in enough fans to even break even at a HS gym , how can you justify playing at the BOKC!

 

They play the tourney at BOKC because the teams split $55k in revenue from the Center. The AD's and Principles of the schools don't have to open their gyms, pay ref's, security, and janitor fee's, plus run the refreshment stand; and make money for their program instead of losing it because only 175 people showed up!

They play the tourney at BOKC because the teams split $55k in revenue from the Center. The AD's and Principles of the schools don't have to open their gyms, pay ref's, security, and janitor fee's, plus run the refreshment stand; and make money for their program instead of losing it because only 175 people showed up!

 

How is the $55k split?

I walked right past you, you gave me a dirty look...

 

Not even I would dare snarl at the big guy. I did speak with someone close to you at the boys game and he said you should be standing there beside me with a camera in hand.

How is the $55k split?

 

I'm not certain if it's split evenly or pro rated based upon how many games you play in the tournament. I believe the latter is the format.

Not even I would dare snarl at the big guy. I did speak with someone close to you at the boys game and he said you should be standing there beside me with a camera in hand.

 

I was just there as a Dad.

They play the tourney at BOKC because the teams split $55k in revenue from the Center. The AD's and Principles of the schools don't have to open their gyms, pay ref's, security, and janitor fee's, plus run the refreshment stand; and make money for their program instead of losing it because only 175 people showed up!

 

I don't know any of the specifics but too many games with such few fans and that 55K number will go way down.

How is the $55k split?
The talking heads addressed this when they did the draw last Saturday, but the video was broken up. Thinking each team gets about $1300.00 per game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.