[TD=colspan: 2]20[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]64[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]42nd District Championship at Scott Co.

Scott Co. (23-7) -- Haddix 17, Portwood 2, Doss 2, Richardson 25, Gilbert 29, Martini 4, Short 4.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Henry Clay (22-9) -- Grundy 18, Green 19, Tichenor 2, Cunningham 10, Ware 2, Tisdale 8, Newby 2, Barnes 3.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | High school basketball | Kentucky.com

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Scott County was just that good. They shot the ball so well. Richardson was dominant from start to finish with 25 points, 9assists and no turnovers. Gilbert was on fire. And the Cardinals went from -18 rebounds last game to plus 9 tonight. Huge win as far as first round district opponent. Keeps them from any chance of playing Madison Central.

Scott County was just that good. They shot the ball so well. Richardson was dominant from start to finish with 25 points, 9assists and no turnovers. Gilbert was on fire. And the Cardinals went from -18 rebounds last game to plus 9 tonight. Huge win as far as first round district opponent. Keeps them from any chance of playing Madison Central.

I guess you meant keeps them from playing Central in first round?

Ideal draw for SC would be Henry Clay drawing Central in first round, but either way in the 11th there will be no easy road to Rupp.

I guess you meant keeps them from playing Central in first round?

Ideal draw for SC would be Henry Clay drawing Central in first round, but either way in the 11th there will be no easy road to Rupp.

Yes, that's what I meant. No chance to face Central in first round. A perfect draw would be Central / Henry Clay / winner of Dunbar - Catholic in one side. But, either way, somebody is going to have to play 3 great games to advance out of this region. And, while I think Central is the favorite (remember, they were upset last year as well), I wouldn't be surprised if Scott County, Henry Clay, Catholic or Dunbar represent the 11th either.