Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY players in College

Featured Replies

I am bored at work!

 

I thought I would list the girls in NKY that are currently on college rosters, and some brief states. Please add any that I have missed.

 

D1

Northern Kentucky University

 

Allie Connor, HHS .333 coming off the bench pinch hitting

 

KC Straley, Connor started all 4 games batting .125

 

Kately Roy, Grant stated all 4 games batting .231

 

Alesa Colinsworth Grant has pinch ran

 

D2

Bellarmine

 

Alicia Miller Brossart, 2 games pitched 4.50 era in 10 innings

 

D3 schools haven't started yet

 

Tranylvania

 

Cassie Hamilton

 

Mount St Joe

 

Megan Erdman Dixie

 

Danielle Hausfeld NCC

 

Katie Gregg Grant

 

Lindsay Griffith Brossart

 

Sami Ives St Henry

 

Pam Wisneiwski Boone

 

Megan James

 

Naia

Union College

 

Amanda Cupp Holmes

 

Its early in the season but I though we could use this thread to keep us updated on these young ladys.

D3

Thomas More

 

Mamee Salzer - St. Henry

 

Erica Smith - Grant County

 

Staci Stewart - Lloyd

 

Megan Bohman - Holmes

I am bored at work!

 

I thought I would list the girls in NKY that are currently on college rosters, and some brief states. Please add any that I have missed.

 

D1

Northern Kentucky University

 

Allie Connor, HHS .333 coming off the bench pinch hitting

 

KC Straley, Connor started all 4 games batting .125

 

Kately Roy, Grant stated all 4 games batting .231

 

Alesa Colinsworth Grant has pinch ran

 

D2

Bellarmine

 

Alicia Miller Brossart, 2 games pitched 4.50 era in 10 innings

 

D3 schools haven't started yet

 

Tranylvania

 

Cassie Hamilton

 

Mount St Joe

 

Megan Erdman Dixie

 

Danielle Hausfeld NCC

 

Katie Gregg Grant

 

Lindsay Griffith Brossart

 

Sami Ives St Henry

 

Pam Wisneiwski Boone

 

Megan James Dixie

 

Naia

Union College

 

Amanda Cupp Holmes

 

Its early in the season but I though we could use this thread to keep us updated on these young ladys.

 

That's a solid group right there.

  • Author
D3

Thomas More

 

Mamee Salzer - St. Henry

 

Erica Smith - Grant County

 

Staci Stewart - Lloyd

 

Megan Bohman - Holmes

 

Thanks how did I forget them!

D3

Thomas More

 

Mamee Salzer - St. Henry

 

Erica Smith - Grant County

 

Staci Stewart - Lloyd

 

Megan Bohman - Holmes

Stith
Stith

 

You are correct my friend. My apologies.

Great Topic! I hope this Thread continues to follow these young ladies this season!

D1:

 

Jessica Gregg - BGSU

  • Author
Is the Sullivan girl still at NKU?

 

No she isn't, I believe she was a student asst of some kind her last year or two. As far as I know she hasn't played the last couple of years.

What about the Conner pitcher that would have graduated a few years ago? Robinson? I thought she went to Asbury or Midway.

  • Author
What about the Conner pitcher that would have graduated a few years ago? Robinson? I thought she went to Asbury or Midway.

 

Didn't see her at Asbury but found another girls there.

 

Naia

 

Asbury

 

Taran Biddle-Grant

 

Pikeville College

 

Kayla and Courtney Morgan-SK

  • Author

I can't edit my first post, is there any way to go back and add all the girls on the first post of this thread?

Is Hollingsworth from HHS playing?

  • Author
Is Hollingsworth from HHS playing?

 

Good question, I am not sure?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.