NKY players in College

JMU31

Of the girls mentioned Grant has 6 girls, they are not a team we talk about a lot on here. How have they been the last couple of years.
Consistantly solid in recent years, although I hear the talent pool might be starting to dry up a bit. Lost to Shelby in 8th Region finals in 2010, lost to Collins in 8th semis in 2011.

• 3 months later...
Any updates on the girls in college.

Ironically, I ran into Cassie Hamilton at the batting cages shortly after reading this the other day, she's going to start giving lessons this summer. She's doing well and finished in the top 25 in her conference for batting avg this year going over .300, she said she was glad to have her swing back after injuries hindered her last year and a little this year. She's started every game the last two years except for ones when she had a concussion. She's looking forward to having another 33rd District player coming down to play with her as well (Willet).

Just thought you guys might enjoy hearing an update on one of our great players.

Ironically, I ran into Cassie Hamilton at the batting cages shortly after reading this the other day, she's going to start giving lessons this summer. She's doing well and finished in the top 25 in her conference for batting avg this year going over .300, she said she was glad to have her swing back after injuries hindered her last year and a little this year. She's started every game the last two years except for ones when she had a concussion. She's looking forward to having another 33rd District player coming down to play with her as well (Willet).

Just thought you guys might enjoy hearing an update on one of our great players.

Thanks for the update.