Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teams not expected to make a run but will

Featured Replies

I think MVC will get at least two teams in with Creighton and Wichita State. However, I could see an Indiana State or an Illinois State winning the conference tournament. Also, look for MTSU out of the Sun Belt to make a run. They should win the conference tournament and have a big team that could give many others trouble.

Ohio U. St. Mary's. Butler. Georgetown. Belmont

I'll go Georgetown, Marquette, and UCLA.

 

Also, Colorado State, Middle Tennessee State, and Louisiana Tech from non-BCS conferences.

Miami.

Nope....early fizzle......too sexy, too early.

Southern Miss could be dangerous

if they make it.

Memphis is playing there best ball right now; Syracuse just got Sutherland back;

 

I think UNLV is a year away, if they can keep the young guys another year.

I don't think Illinois will make noise if they get in they depend to much on the 3.

I really like Georgetown in a tournament situation on neutral floors.

 

The others I like to make a run are:

 

Minnesota

Wisconsin

New Mexico

 

My early fizzles are Notre Dame, UCLA and Miami Fla.

Memphis is playing there best ball right now; Syracuse just got Sutherland back;

 

I think UNLV is a year away, if they can keep the young guys another year.

I don't think Illinois will make noise if they get in they depend to much on the 3.

 

Bennett is gone.

Agree Slick

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.