Notre Dame 57 Newport Central Catholic 30

Clyde

ND did a great job of denying the pass into Kiernan and Mayes down low and forcing them to try and penetrate to the basket from the outside to score. The Breds missed quite a few "gimmes" and at times it seemed like a hand in the basket, with many going in then popping out. ND was hitting from all points on the floor and deserve the credit for playing a great game.

It was not for a lack of trying on the Breds part, but YIKES! These girls are much better than this, however since the All A something is definitely amiss. They are in need of righting the ship and quickly, the next two are no pushovers (Conner & Ryle) and then Highlands in the district opener where the loser calls it a season. The Breds need to recapture the momentum from the All A regional and state tourney, now that's Breds basketball. Come on girls, you can do it!!!!!

NewCath.....05-08-02-15 30

Notre Dame 06-15-19-17 57

ND did a great job of denying the pass into Kiernan and Mayes down low and forcing them to try and penetrate to the basket from the outside to score. The Breds missed quite a few "gimmes" and at times it seemed like a hand in the basket, with many going in then popping out. ND was hitting from all points on the floor and deserve the credit for playing a great game.

It was not for a lack of trying on the Breds part, but YIKES! These girls are much better than this, however since the All A something is definitely amiss. They are in need of righting the ship and quickly, the next two are no pushovers (Conner & Ryle) and then Highlands in the district opener where the loser calls it a season. The Breds need to recapture the momentum from the All A regional and state tourney, now that's Breds basketball. Come on girls, you can do it!!!!!

NewCath.....05-08-02-15 30

Notre Dame 06-15-19-17 57

Not sure what is going on with them. I watch the coach bench the starters during the Holy Cross game. May have backfired as i saw several players rolling there eyes at the coach and walking up the court last night against ND. ND is looking strong blowing out St Henry, Holmes, Scott and now NCC. Let's see how both teams play against Conner next week..

Not sure what is going on with them. I watch the coach bench the starters during the Holy Cross game. May have backfired as i saw several players rolling there eyes at the coach and walking up the court last night against ND. ND is looking strong blowing out St Henry, Holmes, Scott and now NCC. Let's see how both teams play against Conner next week..

If players act like that they should be on the bench.