Tony Love named new Ashland Head Coach

LRCW

Congrats to Tony Love on being named the new Head Coach of the Ashland Tomcats. Coach Love has been an assistant coach for several years. He has done an outstanding job as the Defensive coordinator over the last few years. I don't know Coach Love personally, but I know the kids love playing for him, and I've heard nothing but great things about him. I look forward to seeing what Coach Love can accomplish as the new Tomcat head coach.

Coach Love is an amazing guy. Very tough on his players, as he only wants them to reach their true potential. He knows how to get the best out of them and they all love playing for him. He has a strong passion for the game and knows it well. Congrats Coach Love!!

Congrats to Tony Love on being named the new Head Coach of the Ashland Tomcats. Coach Love has been an assistant coach for several years. He has done an outstanding job as the Defensive coordinator over the last few years. I don't know Coach Love personally, but I know the kids love playing for him, and I've heard nothing but great things about him. I look forward to seeing what Coach Love can accomplish as the new Tomcat head coach.

Congrats to Coach Love. Ashland is a great program and I wish him luck in all games but your game with Raceland. lol