Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton 62 Bourbon 52

Featured Replies

Score was Pendleton 64-54.

 

Good win for the Wildcats on the road without their starting point guard Mains. Things were a little shaky without him, but Gibson and Bishop did what they needed to do.

 

Happy Birthday to Pat the Beast, and congrats on a very excellent game 34 points.

 

Allen had a pretty good first quarter, but thanks to HuriKane Belcher's defence PC put a stop to that. Although I would like to comment on how much better of a player Allen is this season. Seems to be in a lot better shape. He needs to want the ball more. Needs to move more without the ball. If Allen can get on track BC will be a very good team come tourney time, JMO>

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Pat.

 

It was good see some action from pc bench.

 

This will make them stonger during tourney time.:thumb:

panther....................

No, Kane is not Keaton, because they are both different players. Keaton seems more like a player of International skill while Kane is still raw. What you must remember though is that Kane is still only a junior, and as of right now his stats are very similar to Keaton his junior year. Add another year and experience, strength, and maybe a couple of inches and he just may be D1 material. Only time will tell...........

 

Kane is a banger down inside. That is something Keaton did not like to do.

Kane is a player that is hard to guard because he can step out and shoot the 3. I would not be surprised to see Kane playing D1 ball. I don't think Kane has realized what ability he has. Once he does lookout. Maybe we will see him at Belmont with Keaton.

What kind of tirad Freak? Towards the players or the refs or both? Biggie has been known to be a little animated at times.

 

It was towards the refs when Elliot was mugged with no call. Which happened a lot.

Yea, we had to beat the refs last night too!! They were slapping our boys all over the place. That also has to be the rudest place I have been to this year. The students tried to get us to move to the other side, they said we were on there side... Which if we had of moved that side would have been empty. :dancingpa :fire:

 

It was towards the refs when Elliot was mugged with no call. Which happened a lot.

Heck yeahh Great GAme!!!!

panther....................

No, Kane is not Keaton, because they are both different players. Keaton seems more like a player of International skill while Kane is still raw. What you must remember though is that Kane is still only a junior, and as of right now his stats are very similar to Keaton his junior year. Add another year and experience, strength, and maybe a couple of inches and he just may be D1 material. Only time will tell...........

 

Thats what I said, He's not Keaton. Freak's statement was that Kane IS Division 1 material. I said he is not near that level right now. I never said he couldn't be by the time he graduates, I was refering to right now. I thought by using the words "right" and "now" that would pretty clear. My mistake if it wasn't.

Yea, we had to beat the refs last night too!! They were slapping our boys all over the place. That also has to be the rudest place I have been to this year. The students tried to get us to move to the other side, they said we were on there side... Which if we had of moved that side would have been empty. :dancingpa :fire:

 

Which team are you a supporter of, FM? I'm thinking Pendleton, but I can't make it out for sure.

 

DAVE

 

(Added Later) Forget that above, FM - I just saw your post in the Augusta thread!

Thats what I said, He's not Keaton. Freak's statement was that Kane IS Division 1 material. I said he is not near that level right now. I never said he couldn't be by the time he graduates, I was refering to right now. I thought by using the words "right" and "now" that would pretty clear. My mistake if it wasn't.

 

Did I say Kane Belcher was D-1 material right now? He has the athleticism, the height, the tools. He's still a little rough on the edges, but the kid has the talent to mold into a very nice D-1 prospect, much like his brother. Just cause I said he was D-1 material doesn't mean he is right now. There probably aren't 25 players in the country that are ready for Division I basketball as a junior.......

 

Few other notes from the game....

 

I thought the refs let a few things go both ways. Pretty inconsistant all night...

 

Sara Elliott, hit up the digits. :D :lol: ;)

 

Does anyone know why Chris Haley didn't play for Bourbon? I heard he has been out the last several games, but I haven't been able to get a straight answer from anyone....

 

Thought both student sections were solid, espeically the kids who dressed up on the Bourbon side, oh do I remember those days..... :lol:

Thought both student sections were solid, espeically the kids who dressed up on the Bourbon side, oh do I remember those days..... :lol:

 

:laugh: It has been a long time.

My son plays....

 

Which team are you a supporter of, FM? I'm thinking Pendleton, but I can't make it out for sure.

 

DAVE

 

(Added Later) Forget that above, FM - I just saw your post in the Augusta thread!

Thanks, I have been viewing for awhile, now I am glad to be apart of the action.

 

FortysMom...Welcome to the site. :thumb:

It was a great game all the way through! IMO The officals were horriable the tenth region needs to get better refrees before they will be a big fight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.