42nd District Draw

I am trying to figure out how there can be a 3 way tie for first in a 4 team district. What was the record of the 3 teams?

Bryan Station, Scott County and Henry Clay each split their 2 games against each other. All 3 beat Sayre. The Sayre game counts as 2 games in the standings, but is only 1 game. My understanding, that is at Sayre's request. So, that meant each team was 3-2 and Sayre was 0-3 (or 4-2 and 0-6 counting Sayre twice). So, since they split with each other, head-to-head went out the window and went into a blind draw, which Henry Clay won the No. 1 seed.

The district is played at Scott County this year, so a big advantage for the Cardinals against Bryan Station.

Bryan Station, Scott County and Henry Clay each split their 2 games against each other. All 3 beat Sayre. The Sayre game counts as 2 games in the standings, but is only 1 game. My understanding, that is at Sayre's request. So, that meant each team was 3-2 and Sayre was 0-3 (or 4-2 and 0-6 counting Sayre twice). So, since they split with each other, head-to-head went out the window and went into a blind draw, which Henry Clay won the No. 1 seed.

The district is played at Scott County this year, so a big advantage for the Cardinals against Bryan Station.

Absolutely.