Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 90 Southwestern 64

Featured Replies

I picked Henry Clay by 18, this is a little bit worse than I expected. With Southwestern suffering blowouts at the hands of Henry Clay and Lafayette and Pulaski County losing to Bryan Station and Scott County it it looking like a one and done year for the 12th Region in the Sweet Sixteen.

I picked Henry Clay by 18, this is a little bit worse than I expected. With Southwestern suffering blowouts at the hands of Henry Clay and Lafayette and Pulaski County losing to Bryan Station and Scott County it it looking like a one and done year for the 12th Region in the Sweet Sixteen.

 

Yep.

Looks like the Devils brought a little hellfire.

Henry Clay put on a large clinic tonight. If they can continue with that type of place, they could be cutting down the nets in March!

  • Author
Looks like the Devils brought a little hellfire.

 

Henry Clay put on a large clinic tonight. If they can continue with that type of place, they could be cutting down the nets in March!

 

Very impressive!

One and done for sure for the 12th!

 

I disagree. If Pulaski makes it from the 12th, giving the right matchup i can see them giving a good game to an 11th region team. Pulaski put on a very good showing against BE and actually should've won the game and they are very tough to handle. Pulaski seems to play to the level of their competition, so they can beat good competiton but also lose to mediocre. Only time will tell i guess!

I disagree. If Pulaski makes it from the 12th, giving the right matchup i can see them giving a good game to an 11th region team. Pulaski put on a very good showing against BE and actually should've won the game and they are very tough to handle. Pulaski seems to play to the level of their competition, so they can beat good competiton but also lose to mediocre. Only time will tell i guess!

 

I disagree. I watched the Bryan Station game and the Scott County game.

I disagree. I watched the Bryan Station game and the Scott County game.

 

Lol okay. Bryan Station game was very first game of season, Scott Co was @ Scott Co... You must've not watched the BE game. IMO they are better than either and Pulaski held the own. But we shall see. Pulaski isnt a promise to get out of the region, that's for sure.

Lol okay. Bryan Station game was very first game of season, Scott Co was @ Scott Co... You must've not watched the BE game. IMO they are better than either and Pulaski held the own. But we shall see. Pulaski isnt a promise to get out of the region, that's for sure.

 

I do agree there. the 12th region tourney will be tough.

Lol okay. Bryan Station game was very first game of season, Scott Co was @ Scott Co... You must've not watched the BE game. IMO they are better than either and Pulaski held the own. But we shall see. Pulaski isnt a promise to get out of the region, that's for sure.

 

So I am reading this correctly, you say Pulaski is better than Bryan Station or Scott County? Sorry but no way.

As Coach Cal would say, Henry Clay whomped them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.