Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard/Trinity LIT Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We up in here!!!

 

 

 

 

[ATTACH]38720[/ATTACH]

 

For some of the white BGPers what PP92 is saying is that he's in the gymnasium and has secured a very satisfactory seat from which to view tonight's athletic contest.

For some of the white BGPers what PP92 is saying is that he's in the gymnasium and has secured a very satisfactory seat from which to view tonight's athletic contest.

 

Hahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

PP, what do you think about the new Valley gym? Anxious for a review of the atmosphere too.

Let's do this thing.

 

I hope my updates don't toy fall Part as we go through this game, but it's Trinity/Ballard.

Nevermind. They already have.

Just sat down; six rows off the floor on the Trinity side. I'm not watching this one from the corner like I have all week. I'm watching from the faculty section. All in. All Rocks.

Again, two starters out for Trinity: Sam Strothman and leading scorer Daryl Hicks.

Not a great crowd 10 minutes before the tip. Not surprising; it's trinity and Ballard. Most people from East Louisville couldn't find Valley Station on bold-lettered map.

  • Author
PP, what do you think about the new Valley gym? Anxious for a review of the atmosphere too.

 

Very nice gym. Spacious, well lit and the popcorn is pretty good too.

 

I got here really early so parking wasn't an issue but it is a small parking lot for sure.

  • Author
Not a great crowd 10 minutes before the tip. Not surprising; it's trinity and Ballard. Most people from East Louisville couldn't find Valley Station on bold-lettered map.

 

A Ballard parent was complaining that she can get to Lexington faster than it took her to get to Valley. :lol:

PP92, there's no way I can pass up an opportunity to meet you in person. You in the same seats you took that picture from?

A Ballard parent was complaining that she can get to Lexington faster than it took her to get to Valley. :lol:

 

I live less than 10 minutes from downtown; basically the middle of the city. It takes me every bit of half an hour to get here.

  • Author
PP92, there's no way I can pass up an opportunity to meet you in person. You in the same seats you took that picture from?

 

Yes. Ballard side. Top row of the lower level. I have on a red BGP basketball sweatshirt.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.