Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 64 Boone County 49

Featured Replies

Big game Tuesday for the Pandas..at Sacred Heart

Big game Tuesday for the Pandas..at Sacred Heart

 

One of their best players is out for the year. They are still tough and have been working their way back up the polls as they are learning to live without her. They work the ball well and are physical. They aren't big at all, but somehow it ends up not mattering. Good luck!

A lot of folks talking and wondering why they are getting any respect. Who are their big wins and tough losses so far? Let us judge for ourselves.

 

Are you talking about Conner?

Are you talking about Conner?

 

Yes. We can start a thread maybe.

Are you saying Conner deserves no credit due to their schedule?

Are you saying Conner deserves no credit due to their schedule?

 

I believe he is saying to tell everyone why they deserve the respect you keep crying they aren't getting. Besides having some strong players, how should they be getting more praise? Sounds like you could start by explaining how you think their schedule deserves it, seeing how no one is questioning the players abilities. However, since it has nothing to do with the ND/Boone game, start a Conner thread. Please

Are you saying Conner deserves no credit due to their schedule?

 

Nope, I'm saying I see and hear a lot of people sting they don't get the credit they deserve. All I'm saying is we should create a thread and discuss it.

Why do the ladycougars seem to not get much respect! Have watched them play just a handful of times but really like what i see!

 

Wasn't me who said they didn't get respect I could care less what people on this blog think about Conner. I was just having some fun with someone I know on here softball14 no one is crying Conner will just have to keep proving themselves for themselves and not anyone else

Nope, I'm saying I see and hear a lot of people sting they don't get the credit they deserve. All I'm saying is we should create a thread and discuss it.

 

Uhhh, he would if he knew how to. :p

 

You might want to start it for him and we will discuss it at length Iam sure...

Wasn't me who said they didn't get respect I could care less what people on this blog think about Conner. I was just having some fun with someone I know on here softball14 no one is crying Conner will just have to keep proving themselves for themselves and not anyone else

 

Never said you. Said I hear it on here and out in the real world. I guess it will all come out in the wash anyway!

Congrats to the Pandas on the win!

Wasn't me who said they didn't get respect I could care less what people on this blog think about Conner. I was just having some fun with someone I know on here softball14 no one is crying Conner will just have to keep proving themselves for themselves and not anyone else

 

BGP isn't a blog.

Anyone got any game details?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.