Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 64 Boone County 49

Featured Replies

Final from Park Hills.

Not surprised here. ND is clearly the best in the 9th Region and have seperated themselves from the pack imo.

 

My top 5 in NKY goes like this:

 

1)ND

 

 

 

(2 - 5) take you pick....

IMG_2194.jpg

 

Other pictures from the game:

 

I'll take my pick Conner no 2 until they play

I'll take my pick Conner no 2 until they play

 

Why do the ladycougars seem to not get much respect! Have watched them play just a handful of times but really like what i see!

I'll take my pick Conner no 2 until they play

 

Be careful what you wish for big boy.

 

Btw, when do the Pandas and Conner play?

Edited by Sweeperboy
For Clyde

Be careful what you wish for big boy.

 

Btw, when do the Pandas and Connors play?

 

Feb 12 at Conner.

 

Btw, when do the Pandas and Connors play?

 

Did you do that just for me?

Thanks... I will mark it down. Should be a really good game.

 

ND still just way too much imo.

I am not a big predictor of games but I have said since the season started NDA is the team to beat, providing Voskuhl stays healthy .

I am not a big predictor of games but I have said since the season started NDA is the team to beat, providing Voskuhl stays healthy .

 

I was amazed as to how the big girl gets up and down the floor, crashes the boards and pulls up and shoots threes.

Without her ND would be in trouble.

 

??? Has Voskuhl been prone to injuries in the past.

I was amazed as to how the big girl gets up and down the floor, crashes the boards and pulls up and shoots threes.

Without her ND would be in trouble.

 

??? Has Voskuhl been prone to injuries in the past.

 

Like most bigs, ankles, ankles, ankles. She is tough as nails though.

Thanks... I will mark it down. Should be a really good game.

 

ND still just way too much imo.

 

You know what they say about opinions they are like....you know the rest

You know what they say about opinions they are like....you know the rest

 

A lot of folks talking and wondering why they are getting any respect. Who are their big wins and tough losses so far? Let us judge for ourselves.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.