Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 55 Collins 43

Featured Replies

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=bgcolor: #F2F5F9]

[TD=colspan: 2]1/4/2013[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Anderson Co. 55[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Collins 43[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Collins[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]6[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]7[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]11[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]19[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]43[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Anderson Co.[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]15[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]9[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]8[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]23[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]55[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Collins (9-4) -- Kidwell 13, Stone 14, Johnson 10, Marshall 2, Smith 4.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Anderson Co. (10-1) -- Smith 13, Cummins 1, Linzy 13, Estes 2, Mann 11, Harvey 2, Cox 5.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | High school basketball | Kentucky.com

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Nice win for Anderson! Surprised by this score... Any details?

Wow. Good win for Anderson County. Legitimizes their record.

  • Author

Collins was ranked #1 in the 8th region, looks like it may be more wide open than some thought.

I agree Goldie, surprising victory to me.

  • Author
I agree Goldie, surprising victory to me.

 

 

There goes my contest picks.....:lol:

  • Author
Same here. I had them at 7 points. Awesome.

 

Me too I think, then Henly Clay loosing.....bath time.....

I guess Anderson is better than I expected. The 8th is anybody's.

The 8th winner will be either Collins, South Oldham, or Oldham County.

The 8th winner will be either Collins, South Oldham, or Oldham County.

 

I'll take Simon Kenton.

Anyone with info why Marshall only scored 2 points?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.