Holy Cross 62 Colerain (OH) 58

Clyde

For the record, if you do not like to sit by fans that yell TO the players the ENTIRE game do NOT sit by the gentlemen in picture #1 that is undoubtedly telling Antionio what to do WHILE he's getting ready to score.

Been there.

Once.

For the record, if you do not like to sit by fans that yell TO the players the ENTIRE game do NOT sit by the gentlemen in picture #1 that is undoubtedly telling Antionio what to do WHILE he's getting ready to score.

Been there.

Once.

Exactly, he starts in pre game and goes throughout the entire contest. I must say I have never seen a more persistent fan. In pre game he screamed at Tony to put more arch on the ball. Maybe it worked.....25 points. I am sure he means well.

Exactly, he starts in pre game and goes throughout the entire contest. I must say I have never seen a more persistent fan. In pre game he screamed at Tony to put more arch on the ball. Maybe it worked.....25 points. I am sure he means well.

Notice how much space he has around him.

Been there.

Once.

I've seen this guy in action on more than one occasion........unbearable is an understatement!!!!!

I did get a rare picture of him in photo number 2, give a photographer credit when credit is due. I waited a while to capture him sitting quietly.

Nice win for the Indians! Colerain's star is out with a broken hand but they hung tough all the way to the end.

I've seen this guy in action on more than one occasion........unbearable is an understatement!!!!!

This has been an ongoing occurance now for quite a while. Why the HC admin tolerates it is the question. He must be a big donor, but a huge pain in the patoot.

I hope Campbell never transfers to Scott, or the guy changes his allegiance to the Eagles. How long do you think that he and Brad Carr would remain amiable???

Been there.

Once.

I think I bought peanuts and a water from him last time I walked the bridge to the Bengals game.

Campbell had a slam dunk ally ooop that I missed. It was a thing of beauty. It was so sweet that I froze on the trigger of my camera.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38404[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38405[/ATTACH]

Other photos

Awesome pictures!!!!!!