Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owsley-South Floyd Predictions 1/21

Featured Replies

Owsley looks to be playing better ball do you all think they have a chance to win this game?

No predictions here...dont want Professor to hang me if I get the points wrong.

SF by 12

No predictions here...dont want Professor to hang me if I get the points wrong.

:lol: Ronnie you knew I was just Kidding with you. :thumb:

I hope I've got the right time on this game. I was told Owsley-South Floyd play at 4:30. I thought I might drive up and check it out.

 

What time does Lee and Fleming play?

SF by 7..

Lee plays at 6. So we are going up early to watch Owlsley also. I step out an limb. Owls by 5

Owsley has been playing really good ball the past 2 games. They have figured out that 1 player can't win a game by themselves and have started playing like a team. I think this trend will continue and Owsley will pull this one out by 5 points.

I too am going to watch these games.Morgan Co has put together a great Classic. Hope to see you all there. :thumb:

Anybody have a score

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.