Frosh/ JV Basketball

Weyer for New Cath from my understanding is getting min on the Varsity. I was just wondering if anybody has seen any of their games and has any opinions on them.

I saw him play JV against Dixie.

Kid has a nice future. Like most , if not all, frosh he needs to get physically stronger.

Like EVERY big man he needs work on his low post game. Big kids in grade school do not have a low post game because they do not have to have a low post game.

I think we'll see Weyer dominating in his junior and senior season.

I saw him play JV against Dixie.

Kid has a nice future. Like most , if not all, frosh he needs to get physically stronger.

Like EVERY big man he needs work on his low post game. Big kids in grade school do not have a low post game because they do not have to have a low post game.

I think we'll see Weyer dominating in his junior and senior season.

Very true Clyde.I look forward to seeing that kid play in the future.

Jared Daugherty of Highlands is a player to watch at the Frosh level.

Todd Ramey 6'2 215lb Soph is also a player to watch for the Birds JV team. He didnt play hoops last year taking a year off but has already shown he can play at the Varsity level. He had a very nice JV game last night vs St. Henry and then played 3-5 min in the varsity game on the post. He scored a bucket and has very nice post moves. He has been a pleasant surprise for the Birds.

Weyer for New Cath from my understanding is getting min on the Varsity. I was just wondering if anybody has seen any of their games and has any opinions on them.

Ben has improved a ton over the past year or so. I also was at the Dixie JV game and he was quite impressive. You will definately here is name a lot over the next few years..He definately could of helped the Birds had he stayed in Ft. Thomas..Hope he has a great season!!

Ben has improved a ton over the past year or so. I also was at the Dixie JV game and he was quite impressive. You will definately here is name a lot over the next few years..He definately could of helped the Birds had he stayed in Ft. Thomas..Hope he has a great season!!

Yep, its a shame he didnt stick around. I know he would be playing a lot of Varsity minutes for the Birds this year and would be a nice option on the post.

How about the Arnold and Moore boys from Holmes, haven't heard much about either?

The frosh Smith has been MIA as well, is he not playing ball this yr?

M.McClendon is still getting min with a struggling HC team.

Is the Daughtery kid playing up at all is strictly frosh? He is a good size kid, I'm sure we will be hearing his name in the future.

How about the Arnold and Moore boys from Holmes, haven't heard much about either?

The frosh Smith has been MIA as well, is he not playing ball this yr?

M.McClendon is still getting min with a struggling HC team.

Is the Daughtery kid playing up at all is strictly frosh? He is a good size kid, I'm sure we will be hearing his name in the future.

Just Frosh for now, they have enough JV kids right now. He could be the 6th man for the JV IMO.

Freshman point guard Adam Goetz led the JV Crusaders to a win against Highlands. He also had a few varsity minutes. He is fast, good ball control, and he can score. He will be a nice player for the Crusaders over the next few years.