Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Eleven enough?

Featured Replies

With now a record 11 state titles(6 in a row) is Dale Mueller done coaching? I sure hope not!!

With now a record 11 state titles(6 in a row) is Dale Mueller done coaching? I sure hope not!!

 

He still has a few years until he gets his retirement.

According to this, he is not done.

 

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20121204/SPT0302/312040054/Relaxed-Mueller-listened-Highlands-championship-win?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

 

"The 58-year-old Mueller won’t be done at least for another season as he says he is looking forward to coaching in 2013 and he has good reason, too, as numerous key players return on both sides of the ball, including: 1,000-yard rusher Zach Harris; tight end Nick True, who is being recruited by several Division I colleges; two offensive linemen; several wide receivers and a handful of defensive starters, including end Seth Hope, who had five quarterback sacks in Friday’s win.

 

“I’m not a long-term thinking kind of person and I’ve never really had long-term goals, but I still am as fired up as I ever have been to be the football coach at Highlands,” said Mueller. “I’m already thinking about some guys who need to change some positions and about January with the weight program and changes we need to make there to get even better.”

With now a record 11 state titles(6 in a row) is Dale Mueller done coaching? I sure hope not!!

 

WHY?

I think he and his top 3 assistance should go to McCreary County for 4 years and see what they could accomplish!!

I think he and his top 3 assistance should go to McCreary County for 4 years and see what they could accomplish!!

 

Way more than McCreary ever dreamed possible.

  • Author
WHY?

 

Just asking. I want him to stay 15 more years so he can coach my son but I'm just being realistic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.