Who Do You Think Will Be The Next UK Football OC??

Big K 61

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK is fixing to be up a certain creek without a paddle. Kingsburry will be the HC at one of the schools open, too.

I just read on football scoop that word out of Ruston is they want a coach that will keep their offensive philosophy in tact. Everybody that's a fan of Neal Brown (as am I), you can go get your blue on....just make sure it has some red mixed in with it.

UK is fixing to be up a certain creek without a paddle. Kingsburry will be the HC at one of the schools open, too.

I just read on football scoop that word out of Ruston is they want a coach that will keep their offensive philosophy in tact. Everybody that's a fan of Neal Brown (as am I), you can go get your blue on....just make sure it has some red mixed in with it.

I doubt UK is up a creek without a paddle if they don't get Neal Brown.

I doubt UK is up a creek without a paddle if they don't get Neal Brown.

Name a top OC in the country who they have a remote chance in getting, then. Because it's going to take just that IMO, and not necissarily from an X and O point of view, but someone who is a big time recruiter.

The guy from FSU said no. Neal ( unless Mitchy throws the bank at him) will say no. Kingsburry, not a chance. Are there others out there? Sure. But Mitch won't pay them enough to come here. The only thing UK had going for them w/ Neal was simply because he is a KY boy.

FYI, I hope I am terribly wrong in these. I want Mitch to prove me wrong, because he hasn't yet.

I hear Coley maybe reconsidering

If he comes, I just have a sneaky suspicion that Stoops and Croley can act like they WANT to come UK all they want, but I think there is more going on behind the scenes than what we know at FSU.

Be it not getting along with Jimbo, to administrative problems, whatever. Something just seems fishy.

Neal is interviewing at Southern Miss today. John Clay gave an update on Brown this morning, he said, that you can add LA Tech to the list of coaching openings for Brown. Southern Miss interrupted talks between Brown and Stoops but that Brown was still very interested in coming to Lexington. He said that they are some stickings but no agreement has been reached as of last night

johnclay.bloginky.com/2012/12/06/sonny-dykes-and-the-latest-on-neal-brown/##storylink=rss?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed