Pendleton County 59 George Rogers Clark 56

Based on other games I have seen this week, this game was not called as close by the officials. Both teams made runs to keep it close the second half. GRG had the ball with around 40 seconds left and score tied. Officials whistled a jump ball with 1.7 left and Cats got the ball under GRC basket. Rest is history. Both teams played extremely hard.

Based on other games I have seen this week, this game was not called as close by the officials. Both teams made runs to keep it close the second half. GRG had the ball with around 40 seconds left and score tied. Officials whistled a jump ball with 1.7 left and Cats got the ball under GRC basket. Rest is history. Both teams played extremely hard.

Coach H's team always play hard. Anyone have any stats?

Called in the Prediction thread that it would go down to the wire........ (just throwing that out there.......... ) :lol

Congrats to the Wildcats on a big win! GRC needs to refocus as Madison Central looms in the immediate future.

Unofficial stats:

GRC

Blanton 18

Greene 13

Rose 6

Warner 6

Caudill 10

Bruton 2

Williams 1

Pendleton

Aaron Gibson 20 (3 3pt FGs)

Mason Montoe 20

Ethan Moore 14

Andrew Antrobus 2

Garrett Appleman 3

Thanks for the stats. See that Khmarkis Blanton led the way for the Cards. He is a great athlete on the hardwood and football field and just a Jr. Look for him and Roberts (when he returns) to lead the way for the Cards this season. Looks like a good scoring night from Moore and Gibson for PC to help out Monroe.

Thanks for the stats. See that Khmarkis Blanton led the way for the Cards. He is a great athlete on the hardwood and football field and just a Jr. Look for him and Roberts (when he returns) to lead the way for the Cards this season. Looks like a good scoring night from Moore and Gibson for PC to help out Monroe.

Blanton will be a really tough player as the season progresses. Is Roberts out with an arm issue?? if so, very good and polite kid. Whoever it was kept book beside me yesterday as was fun to work with.

I was pleased with what I saw from Ethan and Gibby yesterday. Both shot the ball really well,and became legit scoring options to complement Monroe. Both these teams will be tough outs in March.

Blanton will be a really tough player as the season progresses. Is Roberts out with an arm issue?? if so, very good and polite kid. Whoever it was kept book beside me yesterday as was fun to work with.

I was pleased with what I saw from Ethan and Gibby yesterday. Both shot the ball really well,and became legit scoring options to complement Monroe. Both these teams will be tough outs in March.

Yes I assume that was Blake, it is actually his shoulder. Blanton just needs experience, well to be honest, all the Cards do.

Glad some of the other players are stepping up to help Monroe, this will free him up some too. Agree, both could be very dangerous team come tourney time in knocking someone out on a given night.