Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 28 Kansas City 6

Featured Replies

No chance Gruden is back next year. I wonder if he was the driving force behind going for it on the 4th downs yesterday. The math says going for it on 4th down is usually the right idea.

 

Sadly I agree. The only way I think he is back next year is if Marvin Lewis is no longer head coach, and that they name Gruden Head Coach. I would hate to lose him, because of how it could hurt the develop of Dalton to have to switch OC's. The team the Bengals just beat in the Chiefs is a spot where I could see Gruden ending up.

Gruden will be a head coach or the O-Coordinator for his brother next year. He's gone.

Gruden will be a head coach or the O-Coordinator for his brother next year. He's gone.

 

I actually don't think he would go be the O-Coordinator for his brother. I can see him wanting to stay out of his brothers shadow. As it has been well noted Jay really does go down his own path on how he does things and the decisions he makes in terms of where to coach. I don't see him leaving for another OC job even if the head coach is his brother. Especially since his stock can keep going up with a young QB and a stud WR who will make many play calls look great with his catches.

 

However the man was getting asked to interview last year for Head Coaching job after his first real year being a full time coach and a coordinator in the NFL. Dalton and Green are about to break most of the franchise records this year. So good chance he will get even more head coaching interviews this year. Just depends if he decides to take them this year which I think he will.

I guess I'm in the minority that Gruden will be back (at least for next year). I can see some college head coaches getting a lot of money waived in front of them to jump to the NFL, before Jay leaves. I am NOT saying he isn't head coach material...but, he's only been in the NFL for two years. So, unless Andy or AJ get injured at the end of this year, which puts their playing time in jeopardy for next year...I honestly think he'll be back.

I guess I'm in the minority that Gruden will be back (at least for next year). I can see some college head coaches getting a lot of money waived in front of them to jump to the NFL, before Jay leaves. I am NOT saying he isn't head coach material...but, he's only been in the NFL for two years. So, unless Andy or AJ get injured at the end of this year, which puts their playing time in jeopardy for next year...I honestly think he'll be back.

 

You have to remember after just one year in the NFL last year he had two teams wanting to interview him for the head coaching job. So we know he will have teams wanting to interview him for spots. Now it just would come down to if its the right team for him to want leave. However he definitely will have plenty of opportunities to leave.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.