November 25, 201213 yr He looked like a fainting goat in that one, I think his eyes even rolled back in his head!!! It was indeed a flop but it only hurt Duke. He didn't contest the shot and if the shot was missed he was not going to be in position to get a rebound. That's why it's a nothing call.
November 25, 201213 yr It was indeed a flop but it only hurt Duke. He didn't contest the shot and if the shot was missed he was not going to be in position to get a rebound. That's why it's a nothing call.I follow what your saying about flopping hurting the team that flops ie..player us on the floor and out of position to help on D. However if a player is out of position and going to get beat on the play why not flop and take a chance on getting the call. If just a couple of flops a game draw an erroneous foul that could be the difference in a close game. I think that is the issue, I don't care who flops nor how many times they do it. If they draw a foul that could change a game then I care.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.