Louisville 6-A domination

So six of the eight teams left are Louisville in 6-A

Ballard vs. Eastern

Butler vs. PRP

Trinity vs. X

SK vs. Scott County

Being a Louisville guy it's cool for me. Have my pick of games the next two weeks. But if I were a state guy I would be ticked the way the KHSAA rejiggered the districts to - in fact - just spread them out.

No surprise here Junkie, generally speaking outside of Louisville public school 6A football is pathetic and the Jefferson County 6A public schools are nothing to brag about.

I am upset at how 6A has shaken out....when we won state in '94, we had to bring it every week, in the playoffs, to bring home the bacon. Now? It is, almost assuredly so, that whoever wins the T/X (part II) will win state.....I don't like it one bit.

I am upset at how 6A has shaken out....when we won state in '94, we had to bring it every week, in the playoffs, to bring home the bacon. Now? It is, almost assuredly so, that whoever wins the T/X (part II) will win state.....I don't like it one bit.

T is on an uptick and the rest of the state is sub-par and that is being nice.

Good point. I went back to 1994 and looked and Trinity had three tough Jefferson County games, followed by a win over North Hardin and Boone County, both fairly close. You wouldn' see scores like this today:

1- Trinity 24, Doss 21 (OT)

2- Trinity 19, Central 12

3- Trinity 27, Eastern 6

4- Trinity 24, North Hardin 11

5- Trinity 21, Boone County 7

Does anyone have info on Doss from that year? That is what jumps out at me.
We played very poorly....they had three studs (Gary Gumm....and I'm working on the other two (website is down).....we had to score a late TD....then down 2....got a procedure call....had to got for it from the 8 yard line....(I will pat my back and say I caught the two point conversion to tie)...we won in OT.

We played very poorly....they had three studs (Gary Gumm....and I'm working on the other two (website is down).....we had to score a late TD....then down 2....got a procedure call....had to got for it from the 8 yard line....(I will pat my back and say I caught the two point conversion to tie)...we won in OT.

Tackle eligible?