Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central 58 South Laurel 56

Featured Replies

It's not an excuse. It's the truth for South.

 

My comment was more of a stab at Schue and the Tubbmeister than it was at South.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comment was more of a stab at Schue and the Tubbmeister than it was at South.

 

OK, it's the truth. I call them like I see them, and I am a fan of no team. You do better picking fights with homers, so stick with them.

It's not an excuse. It's the truth for South.

 

 

Blame it all on the SL football coach. If Riley and Proffitt hadn't played football, SL would be undefeated right now. Now that's a good excuse for SL.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

p.s. The increase in gas prices this year is the football coach's fault too.

Just wandering PIGSKIN and slugo,where did you 2 go to school at?I would go out on a limb and say its somewhere at a school that South beats down in every sport about every year .Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wandering PIGSKIN and slugo,where did you 2 go to school at?I would go out on a limb and say its somewhere at a school that South beats down in every sport about every year .Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

No - you're not right. I am a SL fan - I was just poking fun at a certain basketball coach in the area and repeating what I have heard - you must have missed the extreme sarcasm in my post. The SL players won't make any excuses or accept those made for the team by others - that's why they are the state champs. This loss to MC is just a one game. South will be at the big show in Rupp come March and will represent the SL community very well, no doubt.

 

BTW, I went to Hard Knocks U.

This is getting very interesting. :sssh:

It always does! The 13th region may not have the most talent..... but it sure has some of the most dedicated and die hard fans.

Just wandering PIGSKIN and slugo,where did you 2 go to school at?I would go out on a limb and say its somewhere at a school that South beats down in every sport about every year .Am I right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I love some of the reactions I get from you guys, I'll definately renew my subscription to BGP! If you have read any of SKINPIGS posts you would know that your limb broke. I don't know what the record is between the schools but by no means has South beat us down every year. Are you wrong? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Oh yea, I graduated from Hard Knocks U with slugo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.