Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats, Trinity

Featured Replies

So comes to an end the greatest win streak in KY sports history. It ends at, I believe, 33 games. While it was not the longest, I have a very, very hard time believing that Boyle or Highlands, or even the Trinity teams from the late 80's played anywhere near the level of competition that Trinity did. Not only that, but they absolutely dominated teams last year and took everyone's best shot this year, grinding out results.

Personally I would have liked to see it continue, but all good things must come to an end at some point. I would rather it be against a team from out of state than someone in Kentucky.

Congratulations are definitely in order. I think that clearly this is the greatest win streak in Kentucky prep football history. The issue of whether Trinity's recent run constitutes the greatest win streak in all of Kentucky sports history is a very interesting one to consider. I am certainly no expert in Kentucky sports history, but the only thing I can think of that would possibly top what Trinity has done is what tiny Cuba accomplished in high school basketball in 1952, winning the state title. However, I am unsure of whether Cuba actually went through the 1952 season undefeated (I think they did).

 

Anyway, I doubt Kentucky prep football will ever see a repeat of what Trinity did in the last few years, in terms of the quality of opponents they defeated.

I hope the Rocks will have put together a new 5-game streak before 2013 comes.

I hope the Rocks will have put together a new 5-game streak before 2013 comes.

 

I would be delighted to see the start of just a two game win streak for the Rocks prior to the close of their 2012 season................GO TIGERS!!! :D

I would be delighted to see the start of just a two game win streak for the Rocks prior to the close of their 2012 season................GO TIGERS!!! :D

 

Who knows - anything can happen and / or is possible.

If the Tigers cannot get up for the HC's last shot at his nemisis - then ...............

Any time a team can go 5-1 against the GCL south big 3...no disrespect to Lasalle...thats pretty impressive. Nice run.

I would be delighted to see the start of just a two game win streak for the Rocks prior to the close of their 2012 season................GO TIGERS!!! :D

 

I would be delighted to see X with a record of 8 wins and 5 losses to close out their season. GO ROCKS.

I hope the Rocks will have put together a new 5-game streak before 2013 comes.

 

They will.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.