Beat the Fantasy Phenom: NFL Week 8 - New Contest

The warmup is over, time to get down to business. The week to week "contest" is out the window. Starting this week I'm doing something new. We'll be using the same roster makeup, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, K, D. You must post a complete roster to qualify. If you post a partial roster, your score will be 0.

Now the new part. You can not use any player in Jamie Eisenberg's(CBS Sportline writer) Top 10. I'll post the link each week.

Fantasy Football Player Rankings - : Fantasy News

This contest will run through the rest of the year. Points will be totalled(running tally) each week for the rest of the year. I'll post the standings on Tuesdays.

I'm willing to reward the Top 3 finishers. More than likely I'll finish first, but just in case I don't, I'll listen to your suggestions on prizes(be reasonable).

Step up or shut up!

Here's my roster for this week(be a man, make your own, don't just copy mine and change one player)

QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Michael Turner

RB - Shone Green

WR - Percy Harvin

WR - Mike Wallace

Flex - DeSean Jackson

TE - Brent Celek

K - Rob Bironas

D - Chargers

Good Luck!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The warmup is over, time to get down to business. The week to week "contest" is out the window. Starting this week I'm doing something new. We'll be using the same roster makeup, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, K, D. You must post a complete roster to qualify. If you post a partial roster, your score will be 0.

Now the new part. You can not use any player in Jamie Eisenberg's(CBS Sportline writer) Top 10. I'll post the link each week.

Fantasy Football Player Rankings - : Fantasy News

This contest will run through the rest of the year. Points will be totalled(running tally) each week for the rest of the year. I'll post the standings on Tuesdays.

I'm willing to reward the Top 3 finishers. More than likely I'll finish first, but just in case I don't, I'll listen to your suggestions on prizes(be reasonable).

Step up or shut up!

Here's my roster for this week(be a man, make your own, don't just copy mine and change one player)

QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Michael Turner

RB - Shone Green

WR - Percy Harvin

WR - Mike Wallace

Flex - DeSean Jackson

TE - Brent Celek

K - Rob Bironas

D - Chargers

Good Luck!

You can't win with the whole league, now you think you're going to be good at this?