Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ozzie Guillen fired

Featured Replies

Ozzie dug his own grave about 2 weeks into the season when he made the comment about loving Fidel Castro.

 

It didn't help his case when the Marlins flopped.

Anyone dumb enough to give him another chance?

Don't like it.

 

Now they are gonna pay $7.5M + new manager's salary for a manager.

 

Even though I think a manager's worth is overrated, I'd like to see some stability. Plus, Ozzie was WAY down the list of people to blame for this season.

Don't like it.

 

I wondered what you thought of this. Care to share the reason(s) for your disapproval?

 

I wondered what you thought of this. Care to share the reason(s) for your disapproval?

 

Meant to expand, I edited my post.

Plus, the rumors are he was truly fired for being outspoken and unprofessional. It's not like he became Ozzie overnight. Ridiculous.

 

But hey, Heath Bell plays for someone else. Still a plus so far! :D

I also don't see the players liking this. Nolasco, Stanton, and Petey just got back from vacation with him in Europe.

 

The more I type, the more I'm actually starting to get upset.

Actually Ricky has responded on Twitter. If a mod allows it ill post it. Lets just say, he is NOT happy.

Baseball is better off with Ozzie out of it.

  • Author
Saw on Twitter that Bryan Price is a strong candidate.

 

 

Now that would really suck. I hope Mike Lowell gets it.

The owner must think we're a fool if he said one of the reasons he was fired was for being outspoken.

 

Owner and GM made mistakes in player evals.

Baseball is better off with Ozzie out of it.

 

I disagree. In the days of managers going corporate and not speaking their minds he is refreshing. If you suck he's going to tell you that you suck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.