Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

List of Seniors Who Have Made Verbal Committments

Featured Replies

Would someone post a full list, to the best of your knowledge, and at this point in time, of KY high school seniors who have made verbal commits and to which college? Please list their name, current high school and their future college. Thanks

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think of any yet in NKY.

I'll start with the easy one. Derek Willis - UK

Austin Hunt Boyd County to Lincoln Memorial

Jack Whitman (Lex Cath) - William & Mary

Austin Hunt (Boyd County) - Lincoln Memorial

Rusty Troutman (Bullitt East) - Bellarmine

Antonio Campbell (formerly Covingto Holy Cross) - Ohio

Jack Whitman (Lex Cath) - William & Mary

Austin Hunt (Boyd County) - Lincoln Memorial

Rusty Troutman (Bullitt East) - Bellarmine

Antonio Campbell (formerly Covingto Holy Cross) - Ohio

 

I spoke too soon on the 9th. Good catch.

Are there anymore besides those 5? Seems like too few.

Jack Whitman (Lex Cath) - William & Mary

Austin Hunt (Boyd County) - Lincoln Memorial

Rusty Troutman (Bullitt East) - Bellarmine

Antonio Campbell (formerly Covingto Holy Cross) - Ohio

 

I thought he was back at Holy Cross?

I thought he was back at Holy Cross?

 

I haven't heard that for sure, but I'm not the one who'd know that.

For NKY, wondering if we'll get any more committments before the spring. McGovney hurt, Hatton re-class to 2014, etc...Anyone hearing whispers of anyone else close to giving a verbal?

Hatton re-class to 2014, etc...A

 

 

What does this mean?

What does this mean?

 

 

Seems like he was/is under the impression that Brandon Hatton was at one point part of the 2013 class?

He was a 2013 before re-classing to 2014. No secret there.

He was a 2013 before re-classing to 2014. No secret there.

 

At what age did this reclassification happen? He's 2014 now which means he is a junior. He's been that way since I remember him from 7th grade.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.