Bellevue 58 Dayton 8

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses for a loss like this for Dayton. I figured that Bellevue definitely could win, but by nothing remotely close to this. The Greendevils flat out did not come to play period; end of story.

Congratulations to the Tigers on the convincing win.

Haha!! I've posted like 6 times this year. So my lesson plans are in tack. Lol. Try to be nice if you can but bottom line is one side of o'fallon is better than the other....consistently!!

The Paddle holder in BHS hasn't been unoccupied in a while that's for sure.

What happened to this grind it out Dayton team. I think the HC is overrated and they played well beyond their means against Beechwood. Also I hate to see Dayton Fans complain about "running up" the score. There were offensive and defensive TDs what else do you expect.

No complaints from me, when you don't come to play and are not motivated, this is what happens.

No complaints from me, when you don't come to play and are not motivated, this is what happens.

How can you not be motivated for this game?

What happened in this game to make it a 50 pt loss? I am curious to know because I never saw this coming in a million years. I picked Bellevue to win but by 50...no way.

How can you not be motivated for this game?

What happened in this game to make it a 50 pt loss? I am curious to know because I never saw this coming in a million years. I picked Bellevue to win but by 50...no way.

I have no idea and I'm still scratching my head over it. I've watched Dayton play a few times prior to last night's game and their play was far better than what it was last night. Offense played very sloppy having a few turnovers returned for scores, defensive adjustments were not made to stop Huff, and just about everything else that you could imagine went wrong. I completely agree that there was no way in hell that this should have been a 50 point win.

That's what I like to see! Bellevue seems to keep dominating this series over the past 5 years. Go Tigers!

Just 5 yrs? The overall record is 88-42-3. Guess this is why Dayton didn't want to put past scores on the paddle, hoping to erase all the past domination.

Adjustments were made. Especially at halftime. Also on last drive prior to halftime. It's simple block and tackle. That we didn't do. The line of scrimmage was dominated by a much quicker and smaller Bellevue line. Blocking assignments were made at halftime as well. Bellevue played with much more heart and determination. Dayton decided to play worst game of the year. Congrats to bellevue they played hungry. Dayton did not

No blocking, no tackling ......bottom line. Thats what happens when kids don't show up for practice but still play in the game. Game was a mud bowl and half of Dayton's starters looked like they just walked out of the dry cleaners.....pathetic display.....I really feel sorry for the kids on the team that show up every day for practice and that really care about the team, and sit the bench....they sure couldn't have played any worse than the ones that played the whole game!!!

Also another senior played like 5 snaps who missed 2 days of practice who usually starts def and off. Everyone else was there not sure where your info is coming from. The week before 10 guys miss practice cause of a teammates funeral. They did not start game. The walker kid missed some practice time te last few weeks for personal reasons but did not start games.