Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Holy Cross Predictions

Newport Central Catholic or Holy Cross, who wins? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Newport Central Catholic or Holy Cross, who wins?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      90%
    • Holy Cross
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think HC will make a few big plays early because lets be honest the NewCath boys on D are goijg to be looking to flat out rock the Trail kid for what he did and has said in social media since. I can see a few mistakes by the NewCath D but I also see some big hits coming...Once the Breds get calm and play the way they can I see them pulling away in this game pretty easily.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with NCC by a couple of scores. No disrespect to HC, but I saw NCC just put it on the Juggs and they look like they are hitting on all cylinders.

Aren't you acting like a nice BGP troll wannabe. There has been a lot of very insightful commentary from NCC, HC, and neutral fans so far that I have found very interesting. Yours, IMO, is not one of them.

 

For the record, the HC JV got its share of play in the Brossart game. Let's just say I would know. HC played a ball control game establishing the run more than the pass. Once a game is a blowout, 58-0 or 59-9 makes no difference whatsoever. I am not in the head of Coach Koz, but maybe he played the first team a little longer to put as much as he could on film to add to what NCC has to prepare for.

 

Facts are facts. And if you wanna be completely honest, it offends me that these people from HC walk around with their chests out because they lucked into a state championship. If NCC and HC played 100 times last year, that's the one game HC wins (assuming zero injuries). Everybody knows who the best team was in the state last year in 2A was. The worst possible plays for NCC and the absolute best HC could play and it was 24-21 win... Gimme a break. Feel lucky that Kentucky football is bass ackwards and 4 teams are allowed into the playoffs, or you guys would be home for the holidays.

Facts are facts. And if you wanna be completely honest, it offends me that these people from HC walk around with their chests out because they lucked into a state championship. If NCC and HC played 100 times last year, that's the one game HC wins (assuming zero injuries). Everybody knows who the best team was in the state last year in 2A was. The worst possible plays for NCC and the absolute best HC could play and it was 24-21 win... Gimme a break. Feel lucky that Kentucky football is bass ackwards and 4 teams are allowed into the playoffs, or you guys would be home for the holidays.

 

Beechwood says the same thing about us. They didn't luck into anything. They beat us. They won the state championship. Good for them. This is a new year.

Beechwood says the same thing about us. They didn't luck into anything. They beat us. They won the state championship. Good for them. This is a new year.

Mexitucky, you bite your tongue or you're out of the club! Lol

Facts are facts. And if you wanna be completely honest, it offends me that these people from HC walk around with their chests out because they lucked into a state championship. If NCC and HC played 100 times last year, that's the one game HC wins (assuming zero injuries). Everybody knows who the best team was in the state last year in 2A was. The worst possible plays for NCC and the absolute best HC could play and it was 24-21 win... Gimme a break. Feel lucky that Kentucky football is bass ackwards and 4 teams are allowed into the playoffs, or you guys would be home for the holidays.

 

Wow...that is to my point exactly about your "troll" postings. I think the discussion about this year's game has been interesting and respectful from both sides (with a couple exceptions, like yours). I think you just need to get a better grip on what happened last year. NCC won during the season, HC won during the playoffs and then went to state. Many said that whoever won that playoff game would go to win state (and they were correct). Get over it. That's why they play the games. If I wanted, I could adopt the same attitude about this year's HC/Lloyd game. I believe in my heart that HC should have won that game, but in the end, the Juggs beat the Indians fair and square. Was I happy about it? Of course not, but I can move on to the next game...tonight. I recommend that you do the same about last year. By the way, I do walk around with my chest out because HC did win its first state 2A championship! By the way, the ring fits really well! If you are offended, that is definitely your issue! If you were not proud of previous NCC championships, I would think something was wrong with you!

I would like to see HC actually beat NewCath more than 2 out of 20 games. It would make the game so much more fun and exciting if they could win close to half the games vs the Breds. I dont see either school with a real meaningful rival game these days, and this matchup is FAR from it at the moment. Small catholic schools where every year both teams have a honest chance to beat the other would be exciting for the players, schools, and fans. With that said I still see NewCath playing their JV sometime in the second half of tonights game. Breds by 28.

Mexitucky, you bite your tongue or you're out of the club! Lol

 

Eddie kicked me out when he saw my boys wearing a Highlands shirt, lol.

I would like to see HC actually beat NewCath more than 2 out of 20 games. It would make the game so much more fun and exciting if they could win close to half the games vs the Breds. I dont see either school with a real meaningful rival game these days, and this matchup is FAR from it at the moment. Small catholic schools where every year both teams have a honest chance to beat the other would be exciting for the players, schools, and fans. With that said I still see NewCath playing their JV sometime in the second half of tonights game. Breds by 28.

 

I will give you a 60% Like on your first 4 sentences only! And a 40% Dislike on the last two!

  • Author
Eddie kicked me out when he saw my boys wearing a Highlands shirt, lol.

 

Oh how could you.........It's obvious who wears the pants in your family! :clap:

No qusetion about that!!

Mex might not allowed to visit family at Christmas with that HHS crap on LOL

Facts are facts. And if you wanna be completely honest, it offends me that these people from HC walk around with their chests out because they lucked into a state championship. If NCC and HC played 100 times last year, that's the one game HC wins (assuming zero injuries). Everybody knows who the best team was in the state last year in 2A was. The worst possible plays for NCC and the absolute best HC could play and it was 24-21 win... Gimme a break. Feel lucky that Kentucky football is bass ackwards and 4 teams are allowed into the playoffs, or you guys would be home for the holidays.

Ok. Dont you mean HC lucked into outting it to you last year. Take the beating and go on.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.