Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kuntz vs Barker

Featured Replies

Kuntz is also the better person off the field according to the story I heard from a parent of a Conner student.

 

We all knew you were clueless and had no real sense of reality.. If there was ever any doubt, you just proved it with this comment..

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuntz is also the better person off the field according to the story I heard from a parent of a Conner student.

 

You are about as pathetic as they come. Low life.

Kuntz is also the better person off the field according to the story I heard from a parent of a Conner student.

 

 

I, for the most part, enjoy your post because I view it as good fun that is entertaining.

 

 

This comment is way off the mark when it comes to Drew and IMO crosses the line!!!

 

I also have no doubt that Kuntz is a great person off the field as well!!

You think that Barker hired a service and that is why he is getting offers?

 

Not exactly what i said. I think he's a really good QB but he isn't that much better (if at all) than Bir or Kuntz. All three have things that make them successful.

Could be that one is getting more recognition due to a certain recruiting service that we all know too well? .

 

The reality is that all three won't get in front of the ole ball coach. Only the one with connections will.

 

Take your pick. There are several around that will 'advertise' their clients anyway possible, including talking them up on BGP.

 

Not exactly what i said. I think he's a really good QB but he isn't that much better (if at all) than Bir or Kuntz. All three have things that make them successful.

 

Don't run from your quote and insinuation, holmes.

 

Bir went to a lot of camps this summer. Did he not have the right PR firm?

Do you guys remember last week the reports from ESPN about someone making a fake twitter account for a player for UCLA, and was sending out ridiculious tweets to USC players? I picture him as some fat, sloppy, embarassment to the human population sitting in his mom's basement posting pure stupidity on the internet.. Yeah, sounds a lot like how I picture uk#1fan...

 

You should be ashamed of that last post, but I doubt you are.. You probably think it's funny, and "awesome" just like you said that vandalizing of Campbell Co's field was "Awesome"...

 

What is wrong with you, uk#1fan?

You are a CFI.

 

Please look me up sometime so I can "show you the errors of your ways."

 

100% coward.

Edited by Randy Parker

Do you guys remember last week the reports from ESPN about someone making a fake twitter account for a player for UCLA, and was sending out ridiculious tweets to USC players? I picture him as some fat, sloppy, embarassment to the human population sitting in his mom's basement posting pure stupidity on the internet.. Yeah, sounds a lot like how I picture uk#1fan...

 

You should be ashamed of that last post, but I doubt you are.. You probably think it's funny, and "awesome" just like you said that vandalizing of Campbell Co's field was "Awesome"...

 

What is wrong with you, uk#1fan?

 

 

I've said it for quite a while now. Dude is bad for the board.

  • Author
Do you guys remember last week the reports from ESPN about someone making a fake twitter account for a player for UCLA, and was sending out ridiculious tweets to USC players? I picture him as some fat, sloppy, embarassment to the human population sitting in his mom's basement posting pure stupidity on the internet.. Yeah, sounds a lot like how I picture uk#1fan...

 

You should be ashamed of that last post, but I doubt you are.. You probably think it's funny, and "awesome" just like you said that vandalizing of Campbell Co's field was "Awesome"...

 

What is wrong with you, uk#1fan?

 

I think it is sad I was shocked when someone told me.

I've said it for quite a while now. Dude is bad for the board.

 

I wish I could hit like more than once

  • Author

Just keeping it real why would a Conner parent be telling people this then?

Kuntz is also the better person off the field according to the story I heard from a parent of a Conner student.

 

So you come on here and repeat second hand gossip demeaning a kid that you do not know and have no way of knowing if it's true. Pathetic.

  • Author
You are a CFI.

 

Please look me up sometime so I can "show you the errors of your ways."

 

100% coward.

 

The errors of my ways? Sorry I don't sugarcoat things like some people do I keep it real.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.