Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

1. Trinity at Indianapolis Cathedral (IN)

2. Saint Xavier vs. 3A #1 Central

3. Scott County at George Rogers Clark

4. Male vs. #6 Eastern

5. Butler at 4A Fairdale

6. Eastern at #4 Male

7. Pleasure Ridge Park -- OPEN

8. Ballard -- OPEN

9. Bryan Station vs. Tates Creek

10. Henderson County vs. Meade County

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

Disagree! I can't wait till SK sweeps district and beats Scott County! SK 5-0 soon to be 6-0! SK should be ranked 3rd or 4th!

Agree or Disagree?

 

Guru, I'm not the passionate guy that UK#1 is, but I would say that since Maxpreps has SK at #3 in 6A, there does appear to be some anti SK bias here!!

Edited by jolmstead

  • Author
Guru, I'm not the passionate guy that UK#1 is, but I would say that since Maxpreps has SK at #3 in 6A, you have lost all credibility with me!

 

I realize you are being sarcastic but I want everyone to know I have very little to do with the rankings and I am the messenger when I post them.

 

With that said, Simon finished up their little league schedule last week and they start their big league schedule this week so we all will see.

I realize you are being sarcastic but I want everyone to know I have very little to do with the rankings and I am the messenger when I post them.

 

With that said, Simon finished up their little league schedule last week and they start their big league schedule this week so we all will see.

 

Well put

I realize you are being sarcastic but I want everyone to know I have very little to do with the rankings and I am the messenger when I post them.

 

With that said, Simon finished up their little league schedule last week and they start their big league schedule this week so we all will see.

 

So Danville, NewCath and the school you went to are little league? :D

I realize you are being sarcastic but I want everyone to know I have very little to do with the rankings and I am the messenger when I post them.

 

With that said, Simon finished up their little league schedule last week and they start their big league schedule this week so we all will see.

 

If your just the messenger tell the people that do these rankings that they have no clue! :D

  • Author
So Danville, NewCath and the school you went to are little league? :D

 

If they are on a 6A schools schedule then absolutely!!!

  • Author
If your just the messenger tell the people that do these rankings that they have no clue! :D

 

I won't have to, they will all see your post here.

I wonder what they will say when SK is sitting at the top at 10-0?

  • Author
I wonder what they will say when SK is sitting at the top at 10-0?

 

They will probably have Simon ranked 3rd then.

They will probably have Simon ranked 3rd then.

 

SK is going all the way to state this year and next year!

I can SK not being in the top 10 based on their schedule. But what about PRP's schedule ???

I can SK not being in the top 10 based on their schedule. But what about PRP's schedule ???

 

I have no dog in that fight, but PRP does have a cake walk.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.