Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

SK is going all the way to state this year and next year!

 

No way

I wonder what they will say when SK is sitting at the top at 10-0?
They will probably put down the bong because it's making them hallucinate.
I realize you are being sarcastic but I want everyone to know I have very little to do with the rankings and I am the messenger when I post them.

 

With that said, Simon finished up their little league schedule last week and they start their big league schedule this week so we all will see.

 

Simon Kenton is the 2012 2A State Champs. I thought you knew.

Disagree! I can't wait till SK sweeps district and beats Scott County! SK 5-0 soon to be 6-0! SK should be ranked 3rd or 4th!

 

SK will not beat SC. Not gonna happen. Shoot, you're gonna lose on Friday.

Guru, I'm not the passionate guy that UK#1 is, but I would say that since Maxpreps has SK at #3 in 6A, there does appear to be some anti SK bias here!!

 

Or maybe Maxpreps has some SK favoritism. I'm beginning to think one of you two guys does the rankings over there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.