Jenalee Ginn

SSC

I am hearing rumors that Ginn is no longer playing softball at Morehead. I have checked their website and she is not listed on their roster. Does anyone have any details on this.

I knew this was going to be a big jump for her but one I thought she would make. Hopeful she is staying in school or transfering to another university.

I am hearing rumors that Ginn is no longer playing softball at Morehead. I have checked their website and she is not listed on their roster. Does anyone have any details on this.

I knew this was going to be a big jump for her but one I thought she would make. Hopeful she is staying in school or transfering to another university.

That would be a shame she was fun to watch. Wish every girl played with intensity that she played with.

Heard the same thing from a very reliable source so I am assuming it is true. Definitely is a shame. She was and is a great player. Hope she is able to catch on somewhere else. Would be a shame to see her talents go wasted.

I was just told she couldn't handle school and softball together, I'm sure it is hard to juggle both. That's a shame she was a heck of a player. I wish her nothing but the best in whatever she does.

She wasn't with the team more than a couple weeks, I understand it can be hard to juggle at times but she played several sports that went very deep into playoffs at WV. I would think she would be a little better prepared than to last a couple of weeks.

If this Jim Ray award is for a girl going on to play college softball I think she should return the scholarship money.