Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee Co. vs. Powell Co. Predictions 1/15/06

Featured Replies

This will be a close one, at Powell. Powell is playing well right now and playing with tough teams as their narrow defeat last night to Clay County demonstrates.

I'll take Lee in this one

Lee beat Powell pretty handily last time right? I think a team is better at home. But I still give the edge to Lee.

I going to take Powell in the upset. They play very good defense and always play very very physical

Powell County seems to be playing better now than they was earlier in the season. But I still dont think they can handle Lee County. If powell wins it would be considered and upset in my books.

 

Lee 72

Powell 58

I'll say Lee co by 10....

Lee with T Rich inside for a double-double, more versatile scoring and a deeper bench; Powell at home and probably with 12 more free throw attempts than Lee.

 

Lee by 13

Powell by 5......hard to win in Stanton.

  • Author

Lee County beat a better Powell team at Powell last year. I think this years Powell team is down and Lee's team is better. But, you are right, a win in Stanton is hard to come by.

Always harder to win on the road. I figure that Powell will shoot 8-12 more free throws than Lee because of it.

 

Lee Co has won all 5 of their home games this year, and is 7 of 10 on the road.

 

Powell is 2 for 7 on their home floor, and have won 2 of 6 of their away games.

 

Powell is 0 for 3 vs 14th region teams this year. (Estill, Lee, Jackson City)

 

I still figure Lee by 13 but I don't think that it will be an easy game.

ttt

Should be an excellent game!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.