Highlands vs Moeller (OH) JV Predictions

Qryche11

The Moeller JV roster on their website is only sophomores, not a single junior listed. That must be the philosophy for the program.

That makes me think the game will be very competitive. HHS will dress the juniors that do not play a lot of varsity.

The QB match-up will feature sons of ex - NFL'ers Beau Hoge (Merrill) for the Birds and Matthew Crable (Bob) for the Crusaders.

I am going to say that there is a "zero" chance that this will happen. Who are the JV running backs by the way? I know that James Grau played some there on Friday night.

Watson was held out of the game last Friday - nursing a leg injury and coming off last years knee surgery -- when the JV group played against Scott Co, Grau was the next man in.

The Moeller JV roster on their website is only sophomores, not a single junior listed. That must be the philosophy for the program.

That makes me think the game will be very competitive. HHS will dress the juniors that do not play a lot of varsity.

The QB match-up will feature sons of ex - NFL'ers Beau Hoge (Merrill) for the Birds and Matthew Crable (Bob) for the Crusaders.

Why wouldnt Drew Houliston play in this game? I would think Dale would want to get him as many reps possible especially agianst the Big GCL schools. Sophs at Moeller are probably comparable to Sr's at most NKY High Schools.