Blake Bir Sets CCH Career Passing Record

Clyde

First of all, congrats to Bir. He is going to walk out of CCH with a record that likely will never be broken. The way this year's offense for CCH is looking, he should have a huge year.

On the recruiting side, did Bir hit the summer circuit at all? I am not knocking Ivy League - what a great education. But from the football side, it seems like Bir should be getting looks from MAC schools at least, and perhaps a couple FBS schools. If Ivy League credentials are on his transcript, what about a Northwestern or Duke?

Both have expressed interest - he went to a camp at Duke. I believe Princeton was the Ivy League school that has expressed interest as well.

Both have expressed interest - he went to a camp at Duke. I believe Princeton was the Ivy League school that has expressed interest as well.

Cornell as well.

Outside of state championships it's hard to ask for more than Blake has accomplished at CCH.

Princeton would be a tough offer to pass up. Arguably the best school in the nation (including Harvard), a beautiful campus ... IMO it is tough to pass that up (no pun intended).