Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County/ Jackson County Predictions

Lawrence County vs. Jackson County 3 members have voted

  1. 1. Lawrence County vs. Jackson County

    • Lawrence County
      100%
    • Jackson County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Jackson County, fresh off a 46-22 loss to 1A Paris, travels to Louisa this Friday to take on 0-1 Lawrence County. The Bulldogs suffered a 51-20 defeat at the hands of a strong Ashland squad.

 

Who wins this battle of 3A teams, and why?

After the results of the games these two schools played last week, I can honestly say I have no idea what to expect in this one.

 

I knew Ashland would beat Lawrence County last week, but I could not have predicted the manner in which it happened.

 

And with Paris' recent history, I couldn't imagine anyone getting beat that badly by them.

 

I'm at a loss here.

Edited by Ram

After the results of the games these two schools played last week, I can honestly say I have no idea what to expect in this one.

 

I knew Ashland would beat Lawrence County last week, but I could not have predicted the manner in which it happened.

 

And with Paris' recent history, I couldn't imagine anyone getting beat that badly by them.

 

I'm at a lose here.

 

Same here, glad this game isn't in one of the contests.......lol.gif

I'll take the Dawgs over the Generals by a score of 28-6

LC big.

 

Lawrence County 40

Jackson County 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.