Dexter: Season 7

I thought Sunday's episode was the worst of the season. Not sure I like how they're having Deb become more and more accepting of Dexter killing people.

The only other way to go would be her keeping him locked up in her house or turning him in, right? After one episode I was tired of him being at her house.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I'm back to having mild interest at best. Also' date=' when they brought up Harrison I said to myself, "bravo for remembering Dexter has him".[/quote']

Eh I guess I'm different. I don't need to see Harrison every episode. I can live with assuming that he got someone to watch him or whatever.

Eh I guess I'm different. I don't need to see Harrison every episode. I can live with assuming that he got someone to watch him or whatever.

I agree with not needing to see him. But he is essentially a non-existent character at this point. Just think its funny and another example of the show-runners not knowing exactly where they wanna go...

• 1 month later...

The ending saved it for me. I thought the season went downhill the more Deb became involved in Dexter's killings. But I didn't think she would kill someone either...especially Laguierda.

How do they cover it up? I'm sure Dex will use his knowledge of forensics and whatnot. Nice ending...saved the season.