Dexter: Season 7

Last night was pretty solid.

Good to see the Louis story is finally going somewhere.

My only complaint about the show at this point is the sloppy writing surrounding Harrison. They never should have put him in there to begin with.

Imagine if he still had Rita's kids!

It is a little sloppy. Perhaps they should have thought ahead when they wanted to give Dexter a baby.

I also think some other things are ridiculous. How does Deb think she can arrest Dexter at this point and have any case at all?

1.) she helped him cover up the murder of Travis.

2.) all evidence she found in his apartment was obtained illegally.

3.) if dex is as smart as he should be, he's already destroyed everything she found.

People would think she is crazy if she came forward.

As for Laguerta...I also think its funny that the FBI will mail over evidence from a SERIAL KILLER case. :lol: yeah...right.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if he still had Rita's kids!

It is a little sloppy. Perhaps they should have thought ahead when they wanted to give Dexter a baby.

I also think some other things are ridiculous. How does Deb think she can arrest Dexter at this point and have any case at all?

1.) she helped him cover up the murder of Travis.

2.) all evidence she found in his apartment was obtained illegally.

3.) if dex is as smart as he should be, he's already destroyed everything she found.

People would think she is crazy if she came forward.

As for Laguerta...I also think its funny that the FBI will mail over evidence from a SERIAL KILLER case. :lol: yeah...right.

I laughed extremely hard when the package arrived with the sticker "FBI Evidence." Because that's how the system works.

I laughed extremely hard when the package arrived with the sticker "FBI Evidence." Because that's how the system works.

I did too. I understand its a TV show but everyone knows the FBI ain't sending evidence to a local police department, much less through the mail.

Tonight's episode was OK.. Sets up the dynamic I suspect we'll see going forward, with Deb being more accepting of Dexter's actions. I could see her actually helping him pick targets as things progress, though never really being comfortable with it.

I guess Louis actually was just a nuisance, rather than a serial killer mastermind. With the season of buildup, I had hoped for more out of that story.

I suppose if Louis' blood was found on Dexter's boat that could set up a very interesting plotline with Deb suspecting Dexter of killing him... But why would anyone search Dexter's boat? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

I think we saw the blood there for a reason.

I suppose if Louis' blood was found on Dexter's boat that could set up a very interesting plotline with Deb suspecting Dexter of killing him... But why would anyone search Dexter's boat? Maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

I think we saw the blood there for a reason.

Before the nanny stormed off Louis told her it was Dexter and that he was trying to ruin his life. Nanny saw the video and knew he was messed up, Deb knows Dexter has said he only goes after people that hurt other people. I'm guessing the heat isn't Deb though.

Before the nanny stormed off Louis told her it was Dexter and that he was trying to ruin his life. Nanny saw the video and knew he was messed up, Deb knows Dexter has said he only goes after people that hurt other people. I'm guessing the heat isn't Deb though.

It will come up again, for sure.

First thing I thought of when they showed the blood was this was going to come back to Dexter. No reason for the camera to focus on it splashing the boat otherwise.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out? I doubt Deb will think it's Dexter, especially now that she knows his "code", but will she believe him if people start getting suspicious? :idunno:

Kinda bummed Dexter wasn't the one that got to off Louis though. :idunno:

Glad to see Sarah from "Chuck" make her debut on the show. Loved her from that show, hopefully she's as good here.